laws repeat
Title of Suggestion:laws repeat

Description:make the laws you have put in as president repeat every 10 minutes (0.5 min interval between each law).

Why:so it auto reminds people. i think it looks slick and people can't say "oh i forgut"..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
+Support, also broadcast changes in the laws (if for example cars is unbanned, to avoid people still raiding as they didn't recheck the laws)
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Floodify
A /changelaw command would be also good. Example?

/changelaw <number> <newlaw>
+Support, I also agree with Mr. 007 above me.
(12-15-2014, 02:24 PM)James Bond Wrote: A /changelaw command would be also good. Example?

/changelaw <number> <newlaw>

Yes please, i want to update my laws w/o changing its position in my setup
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
+support, only problem i can see is the presidents that have a large amount of laws (15+)

Maybe include the option for people to disable repeat, as there is with the loading music.
Hmmm, I feel that the President's job is just becoming more and more easier everything is basically being done for you and I don't really see the need of this when people can just click F1 and view them there and there may be a lot of spam even with the (0.5 delay) the other day I heard someone made 69 laws...
+Support
Perhaps allow the president to choose which laws are broadcasted every so often? to prevent 100 laws being spammed in the chat.
+Support
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Im on the fence about this, mostly due to Obay and his list of 100 laws.

We wouldnt need that appearing in the chat every 5-10 minutes.

If someone says they did not see the laws its their own fault much like how people claim they didnt read the rules.

Its plainly listed in the F1 menu everytime they want to spawn a car, open their inventory, or change jobs, they have no exuse not to see the laws
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]