[Unoffical] Evocity Army
[Image: vZ8fYtM.png]
Who Are We?

Evocity Army Are A Clan That Works For The Government Of Evocity And Some Other Clients, Like Lawyers Etc. Their Elite Soldiers Get Sent In On Violent Occasions EG Wars, Or They May Get Sent In Without Any Violence to respond to A crisis. Evocity Army's objective Is not To kill, Its objective is to keep the peace, But they are willing to be violent to do so. We will also protect Clients, but only if they work for the government

Ranks

General - Leader Of The Army Of Evocity. Extreme amount of authority
Commander - Commands The Units When The General Isnt Here Or They Are Split Into Squads - Each Squad Will Have A Commander. High amount of authority
Lieutenant - Commands the squad if the Commander And General isnt available. Has a medium amount of authority
Corporal - The Rank After Private. These have proven themselves loyal and a good asset to the clan. Low authority
Private - Have proved themselves useful to the clan - have completed all their training and can now go to war. Low authority
Recruit - Still being trained, can help out in crisis, cant go to war though. Low authority
Trainee - Applications have been accepted and are being trained on the elite system. Very low authority

Private upto the rank of General can go to war and crisis.
Recruit can only go to crisis as they have not been fully trained yet
Trainee is still being trained and cannot go to both just yet as it is too risky.

Members

General - [FL:RP] Cyborg
Commander - None Yet
Lieutenant - None Yet
Corporal - None Yet
Private - None Yet
Recruit - None Yet
Trainee - None Yet

Donate

Evocity Army are always looking for donations, big or small!.
If you would like to donate add [FL:RP] Cyborg on steam or ingame on 33x/v2d.
Every donation helps to keeping the clan going and keeping evocity safe!

Training

Once accepted into the clan as a trainee you will be trained with our State of the art elite training courses, Which include Swimming, Running, Climbing, Camping, Shooting, Driving And More! Trainee's who are worthy of it will be promoted to recruit, even if they are not fully trained, so they can respond to crisis. Recruits who are then fully trained will be promoted to Private, which has a low authority and can assist in crisis and war. They can then be promoted from there, if they deserve it

Picture of Training Site: Coming Soon

Apply For Evocity Army

Want to make evocity a better place? Then apply here for Trainee, If the training is too hard for you you can drop out, But we recommend not to as you will regret it. Here is the application code

Code:
OOC:
Name:
Steamid:
Bans
RP Points:
Why Should You Be Accepted:
Why Do You Want To Join:
Other Information:

IC:
Name:
Description:
Date Of Birth:
Resume:

Requirements

To join evocity army there are a few requirements Which are:

Minimum Age: 11
Minimum Hours: 75
Minimum RP Points: 0
Max Bans: 10
A Forum Account Is Also Needed, You Will also have to be able to attend to meetings.

Finally

I Would Like To Thank You For Reading This Thread.

If i have missed anything please drop me a pm on the forums or comment below, this thread and clan has just started.

Once Again Thanks For Reading!
Please do not post abuse below. Dont forget this is WIP
Do not post abuse?.

Anyway, I prefer clan threads to be done upon posting
But good luck anyway of course!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Try adding a smaller and possibly better designed logo, also try to add some more pictures and detailed information. Also, you can safe this as a draft while it's a WIP if you're not open for suggestions, that way the thread will only be viewable for you.

Good luck!
(12-14-2014, 03:27 PM)Jan Wrote: Try adding a smaller and possibly better designed logo, also try to add some more pictures and detailed information. Also, you can safe this as a draft while it's a WIP if you're not open for suggestions, that way the thread will only be viewable for you.

Good luck!

Never knew about that draft thing. Will do it next time!

Anyway gotta rush some geography project now, its already late...
Hello,

This clan has been inactive for quite some time on the forums, if this clan is still active please respond to either the PM that has been sent or on this thread. Thank you for your time.

Failure to respond within 48 hours will result in closure.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Clan deemed inactive, closed.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]