Banned for Double Accounting..?
This is outrageous Sircrow, how are you going to ban me and not reply when I provide you with evidence yet you got nothing but assumptions. I wasnt going to say anything, but this is straight up ridiculous at this point. You already suspended me from 5 days of playtime already, just because you SUSPECT I double accounted.. All this is false and has to be dealt with ..
The account that is banned from Gmod completely has been VAC banned for 2069 days, which is about 5.6 years.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
(12-18-2014, 02:27 AM)SirCrow Wrote: The account that is banned from Gmod completely has been VAC banned for 2069 days, which is about 5.6 years.

The VAC Ban is from CS:S and every other source game. Garrysmod doesn't use VAC.
Can a higher up admin take a look at this please ? As SirCrow obviously isnt taking this matter seriously..
If Gmod doesn't use VAC, then why are servers VAC secured? Why have people posted on steam forums regarding VAC bans on Gmod?

I don't understand why your brother would recommend a server to you after being banned for a week, even if it was like an old community you two have played on. If he likes the server enough to recommend it to you, he would have already had an account. He would have posted on this thread with the account to that had already been made.

I'm sorry this ban request isn't my top priority, as I have a job, need to eat, sleep, live my life as a human being. I'm not a slave to this community, nor anything. I'm looking into your ban. Looking for reasons why it isn't obvious your double-accounting and finding none.
SirCrow is dealing with this case personally, and he's more than right to do so as it's his ban and he knows the case best.

Be patient and don't make accusations as that really doesn't help your case at all.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(12-18-2014, 05:51 PM)SirCrow Wrote: If Gmod doesn't use VAC, then why are servers VAC secured? Why have people posted on steam forums regarding VAC bans on Gmod?

I don't understand why your brother would recommend a server to you after being banned for a week, even if it was like an old community you two have played on. If he likes the server enough to recommend it to you, he would have already had an account. He would have posted on this thread with the account to that had already been made.

I'm sorry this ban request isn't my top priority, as I have a job, need to eat, sleep, live my life as a human being. I'm not a slave to this community, nor anything. I'm looking into your ban. Looking for reasons why it isn't obvious your double-accounting and finding none.

Please read this thread regarding the VAC on Garrys Mod : http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/sh...?t=2259865. Also his account is the revenant one so IDK what you mean by that. Also I understand that you have a life, as do I. What I dont understand is why you banned me based on YOUR ASSUMPTIONS , if you notice, the ban reason is " SUSPECTED Double Accounting ", no evidence behind that. And Im not saying this request is your top priority, but Ive already noticed you lurking around this thread several times, and still didnt leave a reply. This all could of been over if you weren't trying to hard to keep me banned, because you ain't gonna find anything, as theres nothing to find! If you're going to leave me banned, that is completely up to you, as I have no say in this community. But just know, this is very wrong.
[Image: 10h2af5.png]

As you can see, "VAC" was implemented in Garrysmod in 2010. According to you , I was banned .. nearly 6 years ago..?
So if your latest VAC ban was from over 5 years ago, and your banned from Gmod... How are you banned if it's not a VAC ban? I see I was wrong on this part, but it still doesn't explain your ban from Gmod, why your brother had played on your PC when he obviously has his own, why he told you to play FL about a week after his ban, and not when he started playing, why he hasn't made an account on the forums when obviously he enjoys the community enough to recommend it to you and a till hasn't made a post on this thread regarding the two bans, as he would like to play the server I would assume since he again recommended the server.
(12-18-2014, 09:20 PM)SirCrow Wrote: So if your latest VAC ban was from over 5 years ago, and your banned from Gmod... How are you banned if it's not a VAC ban? I see I was wrong on this part, but it still doesn't explain your ban from Gmod, why your brother had played on your PC when he obviously has his own, why he told you to play FL about a week after his ban, and not when he started playing, why he hasn't made an account on the forums when obviously he enjoys the community enough to recommend it to you and a till hasn't made a post on this thread regarding the two bans, as he would like to play the server I would assume since he again recommended the server.

Alright, Ima start from the beginning. My ban from Garrysmod was made by Garry himself due to the use of SethHack. If you look to my previous messages, I gave you a link regarding this topic. About the part my brother playing on my PC, I let him because he only has a shitty laptop that runs GarrysMod on 15-30 FPS, so obviously it'll show come up as a same IP. Also, he recommended me this server as soon as he started playing. At first I didnt see much interest in it, until I told my friend SlimShmoney about the server, only then I started playing. Additionally, he does in fact have a forums account, why he doesn't use it, thats not my concern, but Im guessing its because he got banned and lost interest, but I have no idea like I said. I hope this clarifies everything, and Im hoping to be back on soon. Thank you for your time.