Unban request. Because my ban is unnecessary.
Your name: RANDOMlagFTW

Your ban ID: 34683

Banned by: Jokhah

Reason: Terms of Service

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: 
Allright, recently I noticed that Mr. Flaminator got unbanned from fearless. Now if he is unbanned then there is no reason for me to be banned.
We both got banned for the same reason, "ToS", why we got banned was because his community (Disturbed Gaming) was copying fearless in some ways I don't even remember anymore, I was a developer for this community and only made the server. 

As you can see in this picture taken from the banlist, he is not banned, and he doesn't even have the ban listed there, and the only way a ban gets removed is by Soulripper, or Temar. Because I'm pretty sure admins don't have access to delete bans exept unban.. I would like Soulripper to give me an answer in why he was unbanned? I would like to be unbanned aswell.
[Image: 867f139395748e5d47e9781d3ef3668c.png]
actually admins can delete bans
(11-11-2014, 06:43 PM)Temar Wrote: actually admins can delete bans

But there is Logs about it?
Yes it could be checked if needed
(11-12-2014, 10:33 AM)Temar Wrote: Yes it could be checked if needed

Can you check who deleted Mr. Flaminator's ban? 
(11-11-2014, 05:19 PM)RANDOMlagFTW Wrote: Your name: RANDOMlagFTW

Your ban ID: 34683

Banned by: Jokhah

Reason: Terms of Service

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: 
Allright, recently I noticed that Mr. Flaminator got unbanned from fearless. Now if he is unbanned then there is no reason for me to be banned.
We both got banned for the same reason, "ToS", why we got banned was because his community (Disturbed Gaming) was copying fearless in some ways I don't even remember anymore, I was a developer for this community and only made the server. 

As you can see in this picture taken from the banlist, he is not banned, and he doesn't even have the ban listed there, and the only way a ban gets removed is by Soulripper, or Temar. Because I'm pretty sure admins don't have access to delete bans exept unban.. I would like Soulripper to give me an answer in why he was unbanned? I would like to be unbanned aswell.
[Image: 867f139395748e5d47e9781d3ef3668c.png]

I was told to place the ban upon you for the TOS violation due to the fact that you were the developer of the server that was, at that time, copying fearless rp. As the developer, you are one of the main people responsible as you are the one who set up the server for Flaminator.

I'm noting that Flaminator's forum account isn't here anymore as near as I can tell, either he got a name change or it's been deleted. I was also unable to find any UBR for Flaminator. Either this is an error with the forum search option / clerical error / RED POST, or it has been deleted as a whole, which would be unethical I would imagine.

Points for now before I can make an opinion on this case: I need to see a UBR for Flaminator to determine the overall status of his ToS ban. Also, Flaminator's forum profile would suffice as I could just review his thread history and find it all myself.

To RANDOMlagFTW: Should Flaminator have won a UBR for his ToS violation, I would have ZERO issues allowing an unban for you as they are DIRECTLY related. Should there be no won UBR, I would like to know why you feel any less responsible for said ToS violation or any other reasoning why I would be inspired to let a ban of such magnitude go unpunished. Also I need to know the status of said community (still active or closed).

To the Staff: Although you are the final call on said cases, I am still the banning administrator and want to stay in the loop of this case, simply pming a link to this thread if you decide to deny or release it without my consent would suffice as fair notice.
Nearly two weeks and the holidays are upon us. Banning administrator request an update from an active administrator on the status and nature of Flaminator's disappearing ban so I can make a final judgement on this case.
Been 1 month since I requested information that was suggested by staff two days over that mark. I approve the unban on my end based on these points:

1: The main person behind the ToS ban has been unbanned

2: The staff has refused to show enough interest to reveal the nature of said person's unban.

3: Subject user (randomlag) was only partially responsible, at that his only real guilt was going to another community with is in no way against Fearless policy, his work on another server had little to nothing to do with Fearless, the main ToS violation of the community he worked for was copy/paste copyrighted material on their website, which Randomlag had nothing to do with. He was only responsible for uploading added content to actual server files, none of which he added are copywritten by Fearless RP.
Approved.