White Forest [Pas/Agr] [Unofficial]
Loved the roleplay we did yesterday, cant wait for the next one! Smile
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
OOC Update:
I am informing everyone today, that i wont be as active for a while, it will start off fairly slowly, meaning i wont be inactive over night, as i am in my final year of college, i will be spending more and more time studying the closer i get to my exams and wont be able to spend anywhere near as much time on fearless or this clan. This will probably end with a strech of almost total inactivity.
 I will at the moment still be doing my best to take part in clan RPs.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
The following 3 users Like BlackForestAdam's post:
  • Brynn, Sammerh, Ivan Tempski

Announcement:

G'day. We are glad to announce the employment of Blurr, Nuka and Gui into our team; blurr of course becoming a T1 security agent, Nuka becoming a armourer and Gui becoming our janitor.

Don't worry if your name hasn't been mentioned, we have most likely not been able to contact you for a IG or OOC interview. If you have not yet been contacted for either your Steam or IG character interview, please alert any of the heads of management or HQ and we will arrange a time and date. These heads of management can be contacted via Steam or the use of forum PM. The latter being the preferable option.

On a side note, I wish congratulate our agents today who attended our meeting at our new HQ. Your performance exceeded our expectations, and I am very pleased. Keep up the brilliant work.

Defence Coordinator
Steve Burwin

Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 8 users Like Link's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Von Tempski, Falcon, Wood, Blurr, Suarez, Brynn, Pear
- ALLIANCE ANNOUNCEMENT - 

The Shadow Associates Agency lost a valuable ally with the closure of Estleback, but we're proud and happy to announce our new alliance with White Forest. We believe that this new alliance will be what's most beneficial for the city and it's citizens; All for a better tomorrow. 

S.A.A takes the values of what a true and strong alliance has, and we hold these values close to our chest. Two unified into one, we can tackle any hindrance, any problem and any threat that might be in our way. Our goal has always been to create and uphold peace and stability, and we choose to continue with our goal. We choose to walk down the same path together. 

Sincerely,

Erik DeFynne
S.A.A. - Adviser

We see all, we know all

The following 10 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Falcon, Wood, Blurr, ousmN, Suarez, BlackForestAdam, Brynn, Sammerh, Ivan Tempski, ArcHammer
Applying for T1 Agent:

[Image: HOzG6pE.png]
  • Mark-The-Mushroom
  • Von Tempski
  • Sammerh
  • Wood
  • Brynn
  • Samzo
  • TheMJ
  • Nuka

Available dates for interviewing:
Any weekday in the coming weeks, this weekend I am mostly busy having to go to a christening. I will let you know if I do end up being free this weekend. Tuesday is probably the best day for me at any time all day, but around 5pm would be the best time.

OOC: Sorry about the font fucking up in the picture.
The following 1 user Likes livkx's post:
  • Suarez

To: [email protected]

Dear Liv Whyte

Your email application is currently being processed by the Company Defence Co-ordinators and we will be in touch with you shortly regarding your progression in our system. Thank you for your patience and taking the time to apply to White Forest Technologies. 

Yours faithfully
G.V.Tempski

The following 2 users Like Von Tempski's post:
  • livkx, Ivan Tempski
APPLICATION FOR THE WHITE FOREST

Name : Michael Theocharis
             Personal details and background.
  • I've worked for 10 years in a group called "Revolution", back in New York.  At the age of 32, I decided to resign, and live in EvoCity. Then, I decided to work in a Security Company, with name "The Union". But, the company was closed, after 15 years. I've learned a lot of things, and I'm sure I am suited for this job.

• Position you are applying for. (List below)
    I want to apply for a Secretary.

• Key Achievements.
    I was employee of the month for 2 years in a row.Studied 5 years in the "DELFE University" in Seattle.

• Key Skills.
    I am very good at shooting, I can protect myself.  I'm good at aiming too.I have computer skills. I can write very fast.Good at maths.

• Education.
    Studied English Philosophy in "DELFEE University" in Seattle, USA.Also Studied Medicine in "DELFEE University" in Seattle, USA.

• Past employment.
    Worked in the "Revolution" Group as a secretary in New York, also worked in "The Union" Security Company.

• Two professional and two social references. (Enquire if unsure)
    Jamie Clark.

• Anything else you deem to strengthen your application.
    I can tell you more, upon request.

• Dates you are available for interview. (up to 10 days)
    I'm available anytime. Here is my phone number, call me whenever you want : 0013-444-4813 (-OOC- Private message me in Steam ([FL:RP] Mike2004) or, private message me in the forums. Or simply, find me in-game (-END-OF-OOC-).Thanking you for seeing my application! I'm waiting for a
    respond soon!
           Sinceraly,
        Michael M. Theocharis

To: [email protected]

Dear Michael Theocharis

Unfortunately, due to your simultaneous application to the Blackwater Enterprise, you have been denied for a position at White Forest. Feel free to contact me if you have any queries regarding letter. 

Yours regretfully
G.V.Tempski
--Document withdrawn--

Application withdrawn. 
A more fitting signature. 
The following 6 users Like Jono's post:
  • Suarez, Ivan Tempski, Nuka, Blurr, livkx, Brynn

Announcement:

After private discussions with Michael Theocharis regarding his multiple applications, the issues have been resolved and we have decided to reinstate his application for review. 

Best of luck
G.V.Tempski