White Forest [Pas/Agr] [Unofficial]

Update:

To all above applicants: 
Thank you for applying for a position in White Forest. We will be reviewing the applications as soon as possible however due to these applications being so close to christmas it may take some time.

[Image: 60F3wt1.png]
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
I don't say this often, in fact I've never said this before: I hope this clan does well! This looks well-rounded, though through, and awesome in general. Good luck!

And sorry for being late on this; I've been fairly inactive lately.
The following 4 users Like Theomenz's post:
  • BlackForestAdam, Von Tempski, Ivan Tempski, Pear
Announcement:

White Forest Technologies would like to take this chance to wish its employees, investors and clients all the best for the holiday season. In the short period that White Forest has been acting within EvoCity, we have seen the completion of many successful operations, a growth of almost 200% and a consistent number of applications still coming in. Although we do still consider ourselves to be "settling in", so far this project has greatly exceeded my initial expectations and I would like to thank each and everyone of you, old or new, for your unmatched dedication and hard work to making White Forest what it is today. 

We would also like to thank the citizens of EvoCity for their custom, support, welcoming attitude and would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

Company Director
G.V.Tempski
OOC

Theo Thanks very much, I really appreciate it!
The following 1 user Likes Von Tempski's post:
  • Ivan Tempski

Update:

I hereby congratulate Mr Ivan Tempski on his new position is our Company as a Secretary.

[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
The following 2 users Like BlackForestAdam's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Suarez
Now that, is what I call a well-written clan thread.
The following 5 users Like Waterloo's post:
  • Von Tempski, Sammerh, Suarez, Ivan Tempski, Pear
Announcement:
A very big thank you to all staff who attended the Winter Fest. As some of you may know, White Forest was hired for the Festivals security and our employees sure did keep everyone safe! All our employees at the Festival did an amazing job and as a result will be getting a massive thank you from Me and everyone who attended.

Private and Public Relations Officer
Zus Bielski
The following 3 users Like Sammerh's post:
  • Wood, Suarez, Brynn
The mailman walks up to the White Forest facility and pulls out a letter with a golden seal on the back. He quickly glances at the letter and then shortly after places it in front of the White Forest receptionist whilst remaining silent.

The mailman then walks out of the facility.

The receptionist reads the front of the letter, then gets out of the chair and begins to walk towards Mr Tempski’s office and places it on his desk.

Personal Details and Background

I was born in the UK with my father, I was the eldest of my two brothers, but at the age of 5 I, along with my two brothers, moved with my father to the United States. At the time, I didn’t know about my mother or where she was. My father was a clerk in the 303rd Logistical Studies unit, a division within the United States military. I was extremely interested by his job, but as I was shy when I was a child, I failed to ask many questions which now, I regret. At the age of 13, the commander of my father’s unit came to the house I was living in at the time and informed me that my father had died in the line of duty. He was carrying some confidential documents in a military controlled Blackhawk. No one decided to check the flight path of the Blackhawk and it was headed over a war zone. It was because of this that the Blackhawk got shot down and the confidential documents were destroyed in the process. No one survived on that flight.
I have two brothers, Mark Inverno and Taylor Inverno. Mark has recently moved out of the United States to pursue a more interesting career, whereas Taylor still remains in the United States and we see each other regularly.

What position am I applying for?

I am applying for the position of Defence Agent, within the Security Sector of White Forest.

Key Achievements

I believe that I have a few key achievements within my stay in Evocity. Below I have bullet-pointed a few of them.
  • Tactical & Strategic Director within Alterix Corporation.
  • Security Manager within Operation Wolfpack. (OOC: Operation Wolfpack is not a clan, just a group in which we RP within.)
  • Agent First Class within Estleback Corporation.
  • Part of the executing squad within the BLT vs EBC/SAA war.
  • Grey hat/White hat computer hacker.
  • Ex Navy SEAL.

Key Skills

I believe that my skills mainly revolve around helping others. I decided to join the Navy SEAL’s to help out my country. I joined Estleback and progressed through the ranks to help out Evocity. I joined Alterix Corporation and got my rank because I helped plan in order to defend Evocity. I believe you get the picture. I have hacked previous systems in the past for those concerned. Not too long ago, a mother informed me that their child has ran away from home and needs to have some idea of where she went. She gave me the child’s email and Skype and I managed to infiltrate the accounts to find out where she was and promptly passed it on to her mother. Point is, I’m here to help and defend my country.

Education

I’ve spent my years of education within the Evocity Secondary School for Technology. I then progressed on to college to train further in my skills within the field of computer hacking. After that had finished, I went on to train within security services to aid my employment within the Navy SEAL’s. During this course, I learnt how to effectively use my weapons and resources to the best of their abilities and how to make split second decisions out in the field.

Past Employment

I’ve worked for the US Navy SEAL’s and the FBI. During my time within the FBI, I had to infiltrate a few criminal’s systems in order to find out information about what they were planning to do so that the FBI could stop them before it got too far. I’ve also worked within Alterix Corporation as a Tactical and Strategical Director, Estleback Corporation as an Agent First Class and Operation Wolfpack as a Security Manager.

References

My social references are:

[FL:RP] Wood
TricKy-

My professional references are:

[FL:M] Laurenz
Floodify

Dates I am available for interview.

I am available mostly any day, but I’d appreciate if you were to contact me by phone when the interview is planned to take place so I can check it up against my schedule. (OOC: Steam)

Final Notes

I’d like to take the time now to say thank you for reviewing my application and I wish you all the best.

Signed,

[Image: twdMteL.png]
The following 4 users Like Nightmare's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Suarez, Brynn, Wood
***The cool breeze blows against your white blazer as you glare at the shining sun. While you reach into your pocket to put on your sunglasses, a blue object enters your view. You quickly switch from getting your glasses to resting your hand on your holster as the object comes closer. You are surprised that it was a post truck delivering the organization's daily mail, and you patiently wait for the truck to pull up beside you. A man wearing a postman's uniform steps out of the truck and hands you a large brown envelope, "For a Mr. Gustavus Von Tempski?" he says softly. Your eyes open wide as you recognize the name. You swiftly take the mail into the White Forest Compound and place the envelope into the Company Director's mail drop.***

***The envelope is from a Mr. Milo Bostenwick and contains an old portfolio and another white envelope. The portfolio includes a CV and a Resumé. The white envelope includes a letter with further information and qualifications about an application.***

***You take a glance at the portfolio and then open the white envelope.***

Portfolio: 

Spoiler :

Out of Character Information:

Steam Name:
[FL:RP] Falcon.

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:66948201.

Hours:
956 Hours.

Roleplay Points:
21 Roleplay Points.

Ban History:
"Random Raid" - 2013-09-11 02:11:59 - [FL] Grub.

Personal Statement:
      For years, I've searched around the world, looking for my calling. Many things have caught my attention, whether it be assembling a weapon, or knowledge of military training. For a person to focus on many fronts such as these, difficulty and torment could easily invade the mind. In my personal opinion, it is best to work on one thing at a time, so you could put your mind to that one thing. For the sake of example, if I were to study for an examination and prepare dinner at the same time, each objective would be faded, and would not be completed to the fullest extent it could have been. Ergo, one must focus on one thing at a time, to ensure it's sufficient completion. I've studied many things including explosives and tactical maneuvers, and plan to use the information I have obtained on the subjects, to ensure an exceptional opportunity for attaining a well-paying, and heroic profession.

Position I am applying for:
  I am applying for the Defense Agent position in the White Forest Organization.

Key Achievements:
Studied at the College of William and Mary.
Aiding refugees in Kuwait.
Serving 10 years in the United States Marine Corps.
Serving in Operation Desert Storm.
Serving in Operation Desert Shield.

Key Skills:
Ability to use any weapon that is functioning.
Ability to operate any vehicle that is functioning.
Ability to fix any weapon that is not functioning.
Ability to possess a role of leadership.
Ability to protect anything that needs to be protected.

Education:
Studied at the College of William and Mary.
Dropped out and entered Basic Training.
Finished Basic Training.
Finished last years of College.

Grades:
Sciences: B-
History: A-
Mathematics: A-

Past Employment:
Black Mesa Security Operative.
FUMUKU International Security Officer: Class C.

References:
 Professional:
[FL] Faustie - Miles O'Brien - (623)-637-8263.
[FL] Enzyme - Erik DeFynne - (724)-728-8237.

Social:
[FL:RP] Tmdirtbike - Alejandro Lebetai - (926)-726-8362.
[FL:RP] Theomenz - Isaac Dispar - (725)-726-9182.

Dates Available:
  Any time.

Thank you for spending the time to read my application.
 Sincerely,
  [Image: LeWNxom.png]
  Milo Donovan Bostenwick.

***After reading through the application, you place it in your desk and take a sip of some Earl Grey Tea.***
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 6 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Brynn, Ivan Tempski, Suarez, Wood, Sammerh, Gui
I know it's not fabulous as Falcon's, but, yeah.

[Image: 2a77s4w.png]
The following 3 users Like Gui's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Falcon, Sammerh
Update:

Thank you both Mr Jayden and Mr Inverno for your White Forest applications. They are currently being processed and you will be soon contacted by a duty management member should we decide to take you to the interview stage. Thank you for your patience.

G.V.Tempski
Company Director