White Forest [Pas/Agr] [Unofficial]
Looking good Von!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Sammerh
Update:

On behalf of my colleague our PPRO: Mr Bielski i would like to Congratulate Mr Bareham as our new Company Doctor / Medical Consultant
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
The following 3 users Like BlackForestAdam's post:
  • Suarez, Sammerh, Brynn
(12-21-2014, 10:08 AM)BlackForestAdam Wrote:
-Snip-
My apologies that i could not post this myself as i have been quite ill recently but have started to make a slow recovery. I shall continue with my usual position from now on and would like to thank the Defense Coordinator for posting this on my behalf

Kind Regards
[Image: AgDwCcI.png]
Zus Bielski - Private and Public Relations Officer
The following 1 user Likes Sammerh's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
I see great potential for this clan Von, keep it up man!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • Von Tempski
Very nice work!

Good luck, Von!
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Application For White Forest 

Name - Silvio Dante

Personal details and background : 

Graduated from uni with 2 degrees in Mathematics and Accountancy, was hired by a local Car Dealership and Had to use a variety of skills such as Selling, Haggling and trading , to enable him to serve as an accountant for a large banking firm. He began as a regular accountant, but was quickly promoted when his the Manager. He stayed at his accountancy job for 6 years in Evocity making enough money to fund his and his family's needs. He continued to work there until the bank was in turmoil and went else where. For 6 months Silvio was without a Job and required doing trades to get his income. He eventually got enough money to fund a Small Internet Cafe which paid off well. Silvio then sold his business for a substantial amount of money. This enabled him to have his lifestyle back to where it was. Silvio has lost a lot of friends during the course of his 11 years at Evocity. Silvio recently lost his mother when a gunman shot the wrong person. However he got mercenaries to get the person who shot down his mother. 

Position you are applying for - Inventory Manager

Key Achievements - 11 GCSEs A*-B , 4 AS/A Levels , 2 Degrees. Junior World Champion Rifle Shooting in the UK. 

Key Skills - 
Gun License- Since age 16

Mathematics
Organisation
Teamwork

Listening (I have no mic lol)

Education -

Achieved 11 GCSE's In Secondary School Ranging from A*-B

2 Years in Imperial College London Studying AS Mathematics , A Level Mathematics, Computing , Accountancy and Geography.

Achieved A in AS Mathematics , A* In A Level Maths, B in Computing , A in Accountancy and B in Geography.  

University - Studying Mathematics and Accountancy both 4 year courses. A in Both Accountancy and Mathematics.

Two professional and two social references - 

BrunoS-Professional
Ivan Tempski-Professional

Kie413-Social
Pear-Social

Dates you are available for interview - Anytime When we are both available I guess 
The following 3 users Like Paradox.'s post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Brynn, Pear
Name: Alexei Brodini

Personal details and background:
Graduated from college with 4 A levels, in chemisty, English Literature, Biology and Resitant Materials. Then went to University and studied Advanced chemistry eventually leaving with a first class degree. By the age of 29 got a job in a supermarket managing stocks and other inventory.  By 30 earned his Workshop safety qualification and eventually left his job. Moved to  Evocity still aged 30, from his home town leaving his family and friends behind to start a new life and has settled down selling weaponry to the public (who have a gun license). However he has recently lost his nerve slightly due to the fact he was robbed and beaten down by two robbers.

Postion applying for: Armourer

Key achievments:
4 A levels in chemisty, English Literature, Biology and Resitant Materials.

Key skills:
Gun licence since 18.
Advance chemistry 1st Class degree.
Experience at managing stocks.
Workshop safety qualification.

Education
6 GCSEs 4-A 2-B
4 A levels A-chemistry A-English Literature A-Resistant Materials B-Biology
1 1st class degree- from a 4 year sandwich degree (2 years study 2 years in work and study)

Two proffessional referances
N/A- Self working
Two social references
N/A- New to Evo city

Dates you are available for interview
Whenever.
The following 1 user Likes toskerdez's post:
  • Sammerh
Letter of Application

22nd December, 2014.

Name: Ivan Tempski

Background: Ivan Tempski was born on the 15th of September 1976 in the outer suburbs of Ukraine. His family were munition workers which Ivan inherited later on in life.
In the later 70s an explosion hit his home town killing his hole family leaving him to be fostered into a polish family.
His social life wasn't the best. He always would get into fights at school and get suspended. He was the fasted student in his school winning the 100 metres every year.
In 1990 Ivan re-opened his parents munition company buying ammo and weapons from sources in Russia.

Position: Secretary, but I would like to if I can, work as a Defence Agent.

Key Skills: A hard working character which completes objectives to the fullest.
Keeps work places organised and is a committed person.
Outstanding public speaker.
Confident when talking to clients.
Enthusiastic.
Good listener.

Education: Achieved 7 GCES in secondary school. This includes Geography (A), D.T (A*), P.E (A*), German (B), Maths (B), English (B) and Science (A).
A levels in P.E (A), Graphics Design (A*), Mathematics (B) and Architecture (A).
Currently studying Law in University.

References: Silvio Dante and Tommy Piccolo. (Zan and LinkedMagic)

Interview: I am available at any time between now and the 30th December.

Kind Regards,
Ivan Tempski
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 5 users Like Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Paradox., Suarez, Sammerh, Blurr, Pear
Thank you both, Mr. Tempski and Mr. Brodini for applying. We are currently reviewing your applications and will get back to you once we have made a verdict
The following 1 user Likes Sammerh's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Name: BurgZ

Background: Chris Sanders is currently growing up in the city of Fearless, he has enjoyed he's time so far and has gone through a lot of jobs, he used to work for the US military, when he did work for the US military he used to manage the armoury and craft guns for people, and fix them. Chris was born in the 90's so he is a fairly modern man, He also used to repair vehicles for a living, Chris is often very calm, but he has an aggressive side, which he does not like to talk about, but Chris is very confident, if you want a few beers, Chris is your man... He also studies Product design in University. He has made guns out of recycled materials, so the man is a very crafty man. who knows what he will be able to do for White Forest. Oh! I almost forgot, Chris has Experience in ICT, so anything regarding ICT, he's got your back covered.
Position: Armourer/Inventory Manager

Key Skills:
Always confident
Put's others before himself
Always ready
Never makes he's character come out of RP
Friendly to people.

Education: Currently have 8 GCES in secondary school, These are the levels... Biology (A*) Chemistry (A) Mathematics (A) History (B) Media studies (A*) Geography (A) Product design (A) Drama (A*)

Currently studying: Product design

References: Wood, Blurr, Ivan Tempski

Interview: I am available between the 23 - 29

Kind Regards,
BurgZ
The following 2 users Like BurgZ's post:
  • Suarez, Ivan Tempski