White Forest [Pas/Agr] [Unofficial]
This looks really nice Tempski.

It's clear that you've put alot of effort and thought into this.
I love the "advert" and everything. Great job, hope to see you guys in action.

Oh, think I found a small spelling error Wink
[Image: e6f904b2afac3a6d3cdde3aa62b10dd7.png]
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Update:

Thank you Mr Bareham for taking the time to apply, we will be contacting you shortly regarding your progression in the process.

OOC:

Thanks for all the kind words guys! As for the spelling er... incident, that has been resolved (literally spell checking it 4 times -_- ) 

Thanks again! 

(12-16-2014, 06:52 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote:
-Snip-
References are required.
Kind Regards.
[Image: CT4JVaG.png]
Adam King - Defence Coordinator
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Application For White Forest

Name - Robert Chap

Personal details and background : I previously work S.A.S Red Troop, Back in northern England, At the age of 32 I moved across sea's to Evo City, I moved across sea's to work for a major company called Omega Security and Defense, This company later went Bust, and then Several members had to leave, And I was one of them. During my time with Omega, I learnt a lot of Lessons, For example, How to get a Job done, Clean and simple, And Very Quick.

Position you are applying for - Defence Agent (T1)

Key Achievements - I lead a team of 7 Red Troop Soldiers, To a hostage situation in Africa, Zimbabwe. There was a group of armed Militants, Who had taken the UK Embassy under there control, Red troop where tasked to storm the building, Causing No hostage death, And get every Red troop soldier out safe. Which we was in in and out the building within 13 minutes.

Key Skills -
  • Trained Mechanic
  • Calm Headed, In life or death Situations
  • Trained First Aid

Education - At 16 I studied Car Mechanic's in Nottinghamshire, And then later Moved on to an Army Training Course in Kent, In which I completed Several Fitness courses and First Aid.

Two professional and two social references -
  • Professional Ref.
  • [FL:RP] The Imaginative Lad
  • Valor
  • Social Ref.
  • TheMJReindeer
  • Method

Dates you are available for interview - I'm Available Anytime.

Thanks, Robert Chap
The following 1 user Likes Brynn's post:
  • Sammerh
[Image: dli8u9.jpg]

(DA T1)
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • Sammerh

Update:

Thank you Mr Chap and Mr Michael for taking the time to apply, your applications has been acknowledged and will be handled by the Defence Coordinator. Expect to be contacted regarding your progression in the process within the next couple of days.

[Image: break-b.png]
The following 1 user Likes Von Tempski's post:
  • Brynn
Might be a little late. But good luck.
[Image: 1m20Scp.png?1]
Signature credits goes to Tandy

I have been taking a look at the Defence applications, will be reviewing them fully either tomorrow or on saturday (depending what time i get home tomorrow)

Kind Regards
[Image: CT4JVaG.png]
Adam King - Defence Coordinator
Update:

Today I am proud to announce that Mr Chap has been accepted as a Defence Agent. We are sure he will do well!
I would also like to welcome Mr Michael as a part time Secretary we will decide at a later date if he is suited to become a Defence Agent.
The following 1 user Likes BlackForestAdam's post:
  • Brynn
Good luck!
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]