Sick and Tired: Jokhah
Jokhah, I remember you. Don't let others bring you down, You're awesome Smile
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
Jokhah, you're one of the coolest people I've ever spoken to. You've gone through so much and I've always found your stories interesting.

You were promoted to Mod before me and you set the example of how a Fearless Moderator should act. You did what you felt was right and you definitely weren't afraid to voice your concerns when it came to the staff or the server.

You've always been cool to me and we've never had an argument. You've done so much for me and I wish we could talk more. Get yo ass on TS more, man!

If you ever need to talk about anything (and I mean anything) I'm on Steam and the forums.
The following 2 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Wood, Burnett
Jokhah mate, just ignore them.

Your honestly one of the best moderators there have ever was, you knew how to do your role. I still remember you way back from my minge days when I joined late 2012, and you was a model administrator. It was really sad to see you go as you truly cared for the servers.

Played Payday 2 with you a few months back and that was great fun, we should totally play some more at some point with Faustie Smile.

Kind Regards,
Wood.
U are a great guy , when i meet u , u already was promoted to admin , but u was always a guy that didnt had any problem in helping with roleplays , in fact from all staff i have had a contact , u was the guy u said " u got idea , lets do it" , also u gave my first point in roleplay when most of admins ignore players , but i roleplay for fun not for points , i didnt saw u many times after u being a normal player , i dont play FL almost now , because isnt good anymore , however when im on u can always contact me and we can do some roleplays or stuff , just like the old days , dont get sick or tired about those who hate u , tell them to fuck off Wink
You are letting self-realization overcome you. Take a quote from one of my past mentors in the US Militia Movement - "Self-realization is the epitome of psychological warfare against one's self. Everything becomes truth or lies. You disobey your mind and perceive things with foolish emotions or the most trivial of doubts. If you think you are at the ledge, it's because you let hallucinations draw one."

That last part of that quote, the meaning of hallucinations drawing your own conclusions... That is where you stand. I cannot fathom what could of caused you to have PTSD, what injuries may be preventing you from moving on in life, or just whatever is harming you at the moment, but it's only time and decisions. For myself, I have spent six to seven years chasing ghosts, apologizing to everyone for mistakes that never existed, and trying to fix problems that just weren't there. You wanna know where it got me? I have most likely lost my chance to date the girl I have been friends with since childhood, lost my chance at a competent job for the rest of my life, lost any prestige or reason to have honor. It's a vicious cycle that I put myself in, when I decided to lock myself up to a base line of what is wrong, rather then what can be done to fix it.

Like I said before though, we are two different individuals, I cannot fathom what pain you are going through, but I can only tell you that you need to ignore people, or grow a big enough fist and attitude to push down whatever gets in your goddamn way.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
People who hate on you are actually a blessing in disguise.

Its a filter to weed out all of the bad eggs from the good.

I love FL but its just a gaming community and I hope it is not actually having a negative impact on your actual life.

If it is then something needs fixing.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 6 users Like beflok's post:
  • Decay, Floodify, Obay, Wood, Burnett, Sleepy Knight 生活
Its a normal faze of having haters, Its a thing which Is happening.

Of course haters turned me to a lifeless idiot.

Kind Regards

Chocolate Labrador
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

ignore others, live your life. And don't trust anyone (there are exceptions ofc).

You were good admin and good person. If i had to describe FL community in overall i could get banned trough. So i just stay quiet Smile
Met you in game 3 or 4 times. Not as an admin, I dont think I was around when you were one. However I haz sooo mcuhos h8 for yu 4 kilin meh bro 1v1 meh ?

No in all seriousness man, I respect your post, I know how it feels, I honestly do, I am a manager, and sometimes, you gotta be harsh, thats the way of the world. Some people just dont learn by having that quiet chat. And unfortunately some people have to be made an example of, As I tend to do because I only sleep 2-3 hours per day is make my way through the bans, UBR, abuse threads etc and I have seen alot of bans in your name, but the way I see it, if that person wasnt breaking the rules then your actions that pissed them off would not have been necessary, if you ever feel mega down or anything. PM me, I dont know you, but I hate to see someone being bullied in a sense, or feel the way you are portraying.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You shouldn't care what people think of you. Even if you feel like being disliked, that's not going to change anyway soon. The best is just to ignore it, stop blaming yourself about your demotion.

You can also see it like this: Has the person himself ever been promoted to admin? You accomplished something that he hasn't in the first place probably.

So stand up like a man and let the haters gonna hate.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.