Abusive Admin Baeflok
Star 
Name: [FL] [DT] baeflok
Time/Date: December 15th 2014, APROX 7:05 PM AEST
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43130641
Name of Administrator: Baeflok

Details..
I was on my patrol and I saw a few men on the street loading pots into their truck. I ask them what they are doing and they say cleaning the street 'Likely story' but I am a very new officer and I didn't know how illegal it was so I just let them go.. About 5-10 min later I see them loading them into an apartment block and I was followed the whole way up the stairs by a mafia member.. I sweep the entire building (I know for a FACT they were growing pot' and all but the top floor was searched. on the top floor there was a major pot farm. the door to the room was visible and I could clearly see what they were doing. i step inside and ask what they are doing and they say 'you cannot random search' It was not random..  moments later baeflok walks in and lifts me with his phis gun.. I taze him a moment after because I panicked and I didn't even know that he was an admin until he removed my job...... and I died. I then spawned into the street and he lifted me onto a building and complained that I tazed him. I then got served with a 1 day and 11 hour ban..I was simply doing my job.... clearly I cannot do legitimate work on this server..
Evidence: I don't have a whole lot..I was blinded most of the time because I was half in a brick wall and the game was kinda glitchy my friend was around the corner and saw and heard most/all of it..

I know it's terrible evidence..but I couldn't get any shots. and by the time I thought about screen shots it was nearly over
Fix this with the template.

You first of all tazed me because "You froze me with your physgun" your words not mine.

I was trying to get your reasons for searching the house and you ignored me several times.

I was then trying to tell you where you broke the rules after the blacklist and you continued to tell me that I was abusing my powers.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
My apologies for the messed up template, I must have accidentally back spaced it..
As for the reason, I told you. I saw people outside loading drugs and illicit goods. if you actually read the chat.
And yes I tazed you. I didn't know who you were, I didn't know you were admin. I didn't even think about it..someone is lifting me meters into the air..I react. Why wouldn't you let me do my job?
Case concluded.

It is not abuse for an administrator to stop your roleplay if you do not answer him. He asked you to why you were searching the house which you failed to do.

For tazing him, only staff members can "lift you meters into the air" So you should know that is an administrator. In game all administrators have the tags [FL] or [FL:M] So if those are picking you up it is staff.

No abuse noted.