Poll: do you forgive me fearless rp?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
we forgive you and await your return
50.00%
22 50.00%
we dont forgive you
50.00%
22 50.00%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

im sorry everyone
That been Said. If you are really sure you learned of your mistakes, and promise to never do it again, a second chance over all the bans is something which I accept. I looking forward to see you in two months! As the others say. Read the rules like three times, and I'm sure you won't make another mistake that quick.
See you in 2 months, read the rules again. Feel free to add me for any questions.
When I read these thread I feel proud due to the fact I have 0 bans..
Anyway, I advise you that if you get a ban, you ask the Moderator/Admin, who bans you, kindly what you have done wrong and what you can do the next time you are getting in that situation. It improves you knowledge of the rules and improves the Roleplay from both sides. Stay strong!

Kind Regards,
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Honestly, I can't say I forgive you and simply move on. It's not that I hate you, I don't even know you. But I can't expect someone to simply say they are sorry and then we can become best friends. Instead of saying sorry, when you comeback you should SHOW us how you feel. I don't like to ban people, I'm sure the majority of the staff doesn't like to ban or blacklist either. But when you are banned, there's usually a good reason to it. Learn from your mistakes. That's all I have to say. I believe you can make it up to us, but instead of simply saying sorry to us... Show us that you were sorry. Prove to us that you can learn the rules and play here! You have it in you, everyone does!

See you when you get back!
The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • GRiiM
(12-11-2014, 04:46 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: If you read 2 rules every day, when your ban is expired you've read them all.

wow even the owner is here i guess i really can turn around
A wise man once said the pen is mightier then The sword so I stabbed the guy with a pen -pure 100% awesomness
It's cool I guess.
I can be a huge d*ck about all this I mean. I don't know how you can manage to get banned so many times. Been here for quiet the time and still have no kind of punishment on my in-game history. Read the rules and stay put. By saying "it's cool I guess" it's not like we're best friends as predictor mentions. If you manage to egg banned the amount of times you have you go under the category as a minge. You can return to be a normal user. Just don't break any rules. Thanks for the apology doe. Have a god one.

See you around.
Yeah, as soul said. Just read the rules. I cannot get along with minges, but you, if you learned your lesson then I am fine with it, looking forward to see you again dude! I have been banned once before, for 24 hours for "FearRP". I did not think it was fair and I posted a ban request... I did not get a very positive reply, anyway I don't know what happened the whole thing was laggy! It's a shame you miss out on the holiday update, snowballs, fireworks and there has been an enhanced vehicle lock update, something to look forward to when your back! Hope you are more wiser when it comes to the rules Smile

Sincerely,
[FL:RP] Edned
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
1 month and 28 days to go guys!
A wise man once said the pen is mightier then The sword so I stabbed the guy with a pen -pure 100% awesomness