Poll: do you forgive me fearless rp?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
we forgive you and await your return
50.00%
22 50.00%
we dont forgive you
50.00%
22 50.00%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

im sorry everyone
I will have to be away for 2 months and 11 days (or somtihng like that) becuase of my sheer stupidity, i have had this long ban given to me for my track history and my 14 bans of which i amit to commiting all of them and accept my sentience,

this is a warning to all that love fearless rp like i do, dont make my mistakes i have made them for you, even if you just want to try somthing dont do it. make sure you think long and hard about what you are doing <---- my mistake

trust me ive been playing city rp sinc elike the begining of last year and i love it, the awesome cars the buildings the roleplay city rp has got to be the best rp server out there....

im sorry i let you all down.. i will learn from my mistakes and when i return ill make sure i become the man i should be.. i deserve every bit of this ban and will make up for it the best i can....

cybotross signing out~~
A wise man once said the pen is mightier then The sword so I stabbed the guy with a pen -pure 100% awesomness
I know your feeling. I could imagine how annoying that would be. I only got 4 bans but 2 of them I didn't do the wrong thing. Oh whait I did 1 wrong thing. So I had been random arrested the whole day so I got really mad so when I got random tazed and cuffed again I just DCd and didn't play more. Ofcourse I knew the administrator was going to missunderstand but I DCd cuz I don't want to be in jail 1 more time randomly and I don't want to play again. I got banned for DC 2 times cuz people random arrest. I can't handle just doing a BR on them. That's to much for me. I'm sorry Bro for what happened to you. Contact me on steam. I want to talk to you. Add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SkyDiver1337
Oh, man so horribly annoying when u love the game that much. I can't imagine how to leave fearless for 3 month. Man I'm so sorry for u.
Alrighty, see you in two months.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • EthanArcher
Cya in 2 months. If you truly have learned your lesson then yes, we.. atleast I forgive you. Smile
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
(12-11-2014, 06:26 AM)DecayXV Wrote: Cya in 2 months. If you truly have learned your lesson then yes, we.. atleast I forgive you. Smile

Thank you
A wise man once said the pen is mightier then The sword so I stabbed the guy with a pen -pure 100% awesomness
Bare in mind that suspensions are handed out for both you and the players surrounding you, it is more of
a time-out for you to read up on the rules.

That being said, I see no point in not forgiving you so long as you use your suspension wisely should
you wish to return.
(Read up on the rules and study them)
So don't beat yourself up too much when you are banned, it is a suspension not a government watchlist.
Ciao
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
If you read 2 rules every day, when your ban is expired you've read them all.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • General Rickets, MrTreeGames
Hahah, awesome.
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • JackZ