Hall of Fame
Just a quick question, I was going through the hall of fame and I didn't see Narcotic's name on it? I was wondering why?

I know he was banned a while back but you've got to think, the years he spent helping develop the server kinda deserves a name on a page right?
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Players are given Veteran tags if they've been an admin (or higher) on Fearless.

If any ex-admins do anything that's serious and against FLs rules and policies, then they'll have their veteran tag removed.
Due to Narcotic actions, he had his veteran tag removed and got banned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(12-10-2014, 09:33 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Players are given Veteran tags if they've been an admin (or higher) on Fearless.

If any ex-admins do anything that's serious and against FLs rules and policies, then they'll have their veteran tag removed.
Due to Narcotic actions, he had his veteran tag removed and got banned.

But then shouldn't other admins who abused and broke FL rules have their tags removed.

E.g. Jamie
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Narc and Feeezak did more than break rule.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=54879

More can be read there.
(12-10-2014, 09:39 PM)Jamster Wrote: Narc and Feeezak did more than break rule.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=54879

More can be read there.

I fully understand why they were banned, I was there and I'm good friends with Freezak.

But I still don't get why Narcotic himself, a man who basically made FL what it is today doesn't get his name on one page.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Because of his ban reason.

Why would FL want to glorify an ex-super-administrator how has shown nazi traits, beliefs and shit talked FL.

That's the simple answer.

If a known murderer funded an orphanage to be built, would you want his name on a gold plaque on the front?
(12-10-2014, 10:03 PM)Morbid Wrote: a man who basically made FL what it is today doesn't get his name on one page.

That is a questionable comment, but oh well.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • James_Gaff
(12-10-2014, 10:14 PM)Aviator Wrote:
(12-10-2014, 10:03 PM)Morbid Wrote: a man who basically made FL what it is today doesn't get his name on one page.

That is a questionable comment, but oh well.

That is indeed questionable. However, Enzyme's statement sums it all up.

No need for further discussion.
The following 1 user Likes Burnett's post:
  • James_Gaff
Ok, so Narcotic's name shall not be put up there, but if that is so, I would like to request all other staff who are on the Hall of Fame who were demoted for abusing etc. to be removed. I think that's fair to ask.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Narcotic did not shape FL to what it is today. He made very hostile actions towards Fearless which led to the removal of his veteran tag.

Those who deserves it, demoted or not, gets it. This is really none of your concern. We have a protocol for it and this discussion has been brought up.

Closed.
Kind Regards,
Floodify