UBR - Cyborg
Hello, Im Making A UBR, Which I Never Hoped To Do But Hey, Everyones Not Perfect. So Here Goes:

Your name: Cyborg

Your ban ID: 56630

Banned by: [FL] GrinchTheBoy

Reason: Mugging someone as a citizen then killing them.

Involved: lolipop

Why we should unban you: 
So, I Was Trying To Enjoy A RP i was Trying (Space Co) In Which They Needed A RT Camera, A Dude In The Hotel Was Using It, And Spamming It Back to his Every time the Space Co People Changed It. He Said He Was Using It To Advertise His Hotel Because He Didn't Want To Use /ADVERT Because "No-one Reads Them" He Still Wouldn't Remove The Camera, When The SpaceCO People Left They Finally Got A Control Over The Camera For Their RP, But During The Confrontation The lolipop Dude Was Just MASSIVELY insulting me in Voice Chat, I Pull A Knife Out, He Then FEARRP'S, Aswell As This He Then Continues Swearing And Calling Me A **** and mother fucker and bitch and much more, as-well as taking the mickey out of my voice, At Which Point He Was Like "You Have No Reason To Kill ME! You Have not do advert mug" etc etc So I consider letting him go, Just after i say "Stay Still!" He Then Continues Moving, Then He Starts Saying Unbelievably Disrespectful Again, At Witch Point He Crosses The Line, So I Stab Him To Death. After Taking Control Of The Camera Again The Space Co People Gave Up And Decided To Leave So He Ruined Their RP.
I Have Screened His Fearrp. When The Admin Called Me I Dealt With It Sensibly, However I Couldnt Get A Full Point In Before My Ban, Thus I Feel The Admin Only Listened To Him, And I Feel A Bit Disrespected By This, I Said He Was Disrespecting Me, lolipop Wasn't Letting Me Get A Word In, I Said To The Admin About The FearRP But I Then Got Banned. The Admin Didn't Ask lolipop A Thing About The FearRP, He Was Letting Him Off, Which I Feel Annoyed About, I Will Upload The FearRP Screenshots Onto This Post Too. I think I Didn't Get Listened To At All During The Situation With The Admin, Witch I'm A bit Upset About, As Everyone Has A Right to get listened to, But Before He Read I Was Already Banned, Probably Also Already Tped Back To Previous Location. 

Screenshot Of Fearrp:

Please Give Me Some Time To Upload As They Are All TGA And I Have To Convert ALL My Screenshots to find the ones.
Anyone now a quicker way in windows?

Thanks For Reading,
Have you uploaded the screenshots?

If so, please embed them into your original post or include a link so we may view these said screenshots.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Ok. Ban has worn off now anyway. But ill still upload
Denied.

User did not supply the said screenshot and it has been a month time to do so.