Gordons Unban Appeal - False Ban?
Your name: Gordon301

Your ban ID: 56601

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: Hydraulcing vehicles

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: I have no idea why anybody would assume that I have hydraulicd any vehicles, I was happily playing as a security guard RPing with the president when I suddenly got disconnected and discovered that I was banned, anyhow, can somebody please sort this out, thanks!

// Gordon
Sort of involved: I was playing president at the time and I can confirm that he did DC with a ban notice (Check fearlessp for reason) I always rp with gordon and I have never seen him doing anything like this.
We have a detailed set of logs which show you Hydraulcing a vehicle on the 20th of November.

It was tomtom's car.

Could you specify the year please? Also if this is so, both tom and I can confirm that this wasnt intentional
20 November 2014 21:30:35 :: Gordon301 (STEAM_0:1:61136274) has used Hydraulic on a vehicle owned by tomtom87483 (STEAM_0:1:50936872)

I fail to see no you accidentally hydraulic a car.

Strange, I seriously dont remember any of this, infact im not even sure I was on at that time... Could you check the location of the logon, my IP is currently ...... if that helps
I can confirm that I do not remember my car being ever hydraulic'd by Gordon. This may or may not have been intentional but I do not recall it.
It may have been an accident.

Be more careful in future, approved.