Unban request Kula & Prosto
Your name: Prosto and Doctor Kula (2 different persons)

Your ban ID: 50037 - Prosto;  50036 - Kula

Banned by: [FL]Venom

Reason: Exploiting

Involved: Me, Doctor Kula, SnowredWolf-Head of SRU. Also People involved, is the president (Don't remember his name, and his guard)

Why we should unban you: Okay, hello again admins of FL. Here is our (Mine and Kula's) unban request. Ill remind what happened prior to ban.
We had small argument with president, over me playing guitar through microphone, and we both got arrested. After that while I was in jail.
Glitch happened (PLEASE NOTE! I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THIS GLITCH BEFORE, SO IT WASNT INTENTIONALLY!)
I wont post here, what exactly I did, Since IDK if it was fixed or no.
So yeah, after we got free on jail floor, me and kula equipped guns and went to president, we had little chat, which ended peacefully.
And after like ~30 minutes? We recieved a ban.

1)So, in this unban request I'd like to explain to you, that glitch was unintentional, we had no idea, something like that would happen.
What I did wrong, is didnt tell you about this bug straight away.

2)Another thing, in previour UBR, you said that I wanted to kill president, that is not true, I had a little moment of rage(Don't we all have them?)
and equipped guns, after that went to top floor of nexus. After that I told president, that I will kill him, if he wont open the door
(I had to convince him to open the door) and we spoke about the situation, He told me, he got annoyed by my guitar over mic playing, I said I wont
do it again, and continued working for him. (I would I like you, to notice, I didnt attack any of Gov officials during that day, I only used weapon
to convince president to open door).

I am asking you to unban me, because I had no advantage during that glitch (In that exact situation!) I could get upstairs in same way,
from street, or from jail floor. All SRU agents knew us (Thats why I stated SRU commander in involved) (He is nor directly involved, he just knew
that we were in same team as presdient.) Kula also knew codes to all doors. Which shows that we were on same team.

I also want you to take into consideration that we both have low ban count (Both have 6 bans)
Last ban before permanent one, was over a year ago. (Same for kula)
We are both loyal players to FL, I have over 1500 hours and 14 RP points. Kula have over 2000 hours and over 20 RP points.
We always were active on fearless, for over 2 years)

So yeah, I'd like you to look through this ban, since this is our last attempt, and we both would like to be unbanned.
The main issue with what happened was you did not report the bug and went on your way arming up and going to the top of the nexus where you forced yourself in for a talk with the president.

If you would of accidentally done the bug and reported it to an admin online, it would of been completely different. And that is the part were it was taken to believe you guys did it purposely.
(12-08-2014, 10:57 PM)Drogas Wrote: The main issue with what happened was you did not report the bug and went on your way arming up and going to the top of the nexus where you forced yourself in for a talk with the president.

I fully understand that it was our mistake for not reporting that, bug. We were a bit enraged by the arrest, so we went straight upstairs without thinking about consequences, but as I said before. We didnt kill anyone, we just had a small chat with president (Maybe it started a bit agressively) but ended in peacefull way

If you would of accidentally done the bug and reported it to an admin online, it would of been completely different. And that is the part were it was taken to believe you guys did it purposely.

I stated in first post, that I understand about this mistake, but again we thought that nothing would change, we planned of speaking with president even if we'd get respawned on street, and SRU knew that we were protecting president before arrest.

(12-07-2014, 10:41 PM)Borovichok Wrote: What I did wrong, is didnt tell you about this bug straight away.

Also, I dont know how to proove to you, but this bug wasnt intentional, we just sat there, without knowing that will happen. We never did that before, and could not even imagine something like that would happen.

I understand my mistake on this part (Not telling you about the bug) and I appologise for it (We appologise)
Hey, it's been over 2 weeks, since last reply, can I have some closure please
Case concluded.

We have decided to give you two a second chance on the servers, with this being said, if you are caught breaking any rules on the servers. You will be given a permanent ban once more.

Both of you will be on last chances.

Approved.