Promotion of Decay
(12-11-2014, 04:40 PM)Aviator Wrote:
(12-11-2014, 04:09 PM)Jarz Wrote: So you're going to suppress what Humla had to say, then when he unsuppresses it, your resuppress it and ban him. This is literal bullshit. 

No-one cares. This ain't a freaking diplomacy, it's a freaking Garry's Mod server forum.

I don't know what Humla said, but it most likely was censored for a reason.

Just stop trying to draw attention to utter ****.

Here I was thinking a fun community should be ran by the general communities opinions. I guess when somebody who speaks his mind speaks the truth, which hurts your argument, you suppress it then tell us to stop drawing attention to utter bullshit. 

I'd give a brief synopsis as to what pertained to his post but I fear I would be censored too. 
(12-08-2014, 05:58 PM)Jordy Wrote:
(12-07-2014, 06:47 PM)Pinky Wrote: WELCOME! to the team ! Velkommen din litle ja <33     2 norwegian admins 2 norwegian mods Illuminati confirmed

Very mature for a moderator.

Congratulations Decay.
Thanks Jordy well I dont see why its so "mature" by the way you say this makes me think you are jealous? I was really happy for decay he is my irl friend and he has been hoping for this for a long time. End of the story aint gonna discuss it here..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
The following 1 user Likes Pinky's post:
  • Jonesy
The reason it was removed was because Burnett said to end the topic on this thread and all other posts would be removed.

He continued that topic and it was removed. No warning given, just removed. He decided to go over my removal and post it again in which I responded with a forum ban.

Now I am going to make this clear to everyone. End of this topic and if you choose to continue punishments will continue to be given out.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Jonesy
I regret saying everything about how good of an admin Decay is. Hes potentially the worst admin on the server , next to someone who shall not be named, as he finds everything offensive and cries like alittle baby. Other than that, I feel like Decay is too triggerhappy when it comes to banning, as he just bans without questions and for the most absurd reasons. Now this is just my opinion and no offense intended. Im sorry if you feel some type of way Decay, but I dont think you're admin ready.
The following 1 user Likes Redz's post:
  • Decay
Your gone.
The following 1 user Likes Commander Fi5h's post:
  • Decay
(12-21-2014, 12:55 PM)Redz Wrote: I regret saying everything about how good of an admin Decay is. Hes potentially the worst admin on the server , next to someone who shall not be named, as he finds everything offensive and cries like alittle baby. Other than that, I feel like Decay is too triggerhappy when it comes to banning, as he just bans without questions and for the most absurd reasons. Now this is just my opinion and no offense intended. Im sorry if you feel some type of way Decay, but I dont think you're admin ready.

k
The following 2 users Like Nyander's post:
  • Decay, James_Gaff
It would be nice if he handled situations more professionally rather than going where the finger is pointed and jumping to conclusions.
The following 1 user Likes Reece's post:
  • Redz
(12-21-2014, 12:55 PM)Redz Wrote: I regret saying everything about how good of an admin Decay is. Hes potentially the worst admin on the server , next to someone who shall not be named, as he finds everything offensive and cries like alittle baby. Other than that, I feel like Decay is too triggerhappy when it comes to banning, as he just bans without questions and for the most absurd reasons. Now this is just my opinion and no offense intended. Im sorry if you feel some type of way Decay, but I dont think you're admin ready.
If you keep walking down the rule breaking path, your account is gonna decay
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Decay's post:
  • James_Gaff
(12-21-2014, 01:38 PM)DecayXV Wrote:

Shots fired Cool
The following 1 user Likes [FL:RP] Ouass's post:
  • James_Gaff
(12-21-2014, 01:38 PM)DecayXV Wrote:

[Image: iwpFtTx.gif]
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Decay