Promotion of Decay
Congrats man! Saw this one come'n!
Congratulations Decay! Well deserved.
(12-08-2014, 07:22 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(12-08-2014, 07:15 PM)Humla Wrote: Is this the same Decay as the permabanned Decay aka Discord that was up for talks way back?

Yes

Right, so while some people are punished for it others are treated differently? Don't get me wrong, I like Decay and he would probably do a great job but I think everyone should be treated equally.

Soul, you might as well unban every single person that has been permabanned for double accounting.
(12-11-2014, 01:48 PM)Humla Wrote:
(12-08-2014, 07:15 PM)Humla Wrote: Is this the same Decay as the permabanned Decay aka Discord that was up for talks way back?

Yes

Right, so while some people are punished for it others are treated differently? Don't get me wrong, I like Decay and he would probably do a great job but I think everyone should be treated equally.

Soul, you might as well unban every single person that has been permabanned for double accounting.

Dear Mr/Mrs Humla. Do me a favour and read up the following thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=55417

Thank you very much, there is no need for further discussion. Any other posts regarding this topic will be removed.
(12-11-2014, 01:48 PM)Humla Wrote:

Yes

I want you to know that you dont know the full backstory about me. Therefor I dont feel that you have any rights to to say that the admin team should unban every single double accounter. Untill you know the full story I suggest you to shut your mouth.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 4 users Like Decay's post:
  • Burnett, General Rickets, Nacreas, Nyander
(12-08-2014, 05:58 PM)Jordy Wrote:
(12-07-2014, 06:47 PM)Pinky Wrote: WELCOME! to the team ! Velkommen din litle ja <33     2 norwegian admins 2 norwegian mods Illuminati confirmed

Very mature for a moderator.

What does that have to do with maturity?
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • General Rickets, Nacreas, James_Gaff
Burnett
Thank you very much, there is no need for further discussion. Any other posts regarding this topic will be removed.

For going over my deletion. Banned for a week.
The following 1 user Likes Humla's post:
  • General Rickets
Congratulations Decay on moderator; Well deserved! Cool 
(12-11-2014, 02:40 PM)Humla Wrote: Burnett

For going over my deletion. Banned for a week.

So you're going to suppress what Humla had to say, then when he unsuppresses it, your resuppress it and ban him. This is literal bullshit. 
(12-11-2014, 04:09 PM)Jarz Wrote: So you're going to suppress what Humla had to say, then when he unsuppresses it, your resuppress it and ban him. This is literal bullshit. 

No-one cares. This ain't a fucking diplomacy, it's a fucking Garry's Mod server forum.

I don't know what Humla said, but it most likely was censored for a reason.

Just stop trying to draw attention to utter ****.
Regards,
aviator
The following 2 users Like aviator's post:
  • General Rickets, TheCasanova