Epic Walmart Pre-Paid Adventure
With the need to donate to the server, I went to walmart with $30USD in cash to buy a pre-paid debit card. I grab it, stand there playing Forza 4 on the Xbox One for a second before getting bored. I then walk to the register to buy my card (I only had $30 worth of cash on me) so I tell the Large Women (I live in America) at the register that I want $30 on it. She stats that it will cost $35.40. So I'm like "okay cancel that and put $24 on it." She continues to do so, all goes without a hitch. Then I get home, and look at the balance of my card which is now $54. So instead of cancelling the transaction she added another money value to it. #VictoryIsMineForNotHavingMoney

**The Reason it was more then $30 is because they think the little plastic card is worth $5.40.**
[Image: HTQUIO8.png]
The following 1 user Likes Groot's post:
  • Suarez
Wow, I want that to happen to me so badly

Sent from an iPhone using Tapatalk
(12-07-2014, 03:22 PM)Clawz Wrote: Wow, I want that to happen to me so badly

Sent

At first I was confused, but then I thought about it and winnnnnnn
[Image: HTQUIO8.png]
She dun goofed.
erm excuse me I was that lady (dont appreciate you calling me large) so now id like you to come back to walmart and give the card back and I will give you a free reconciliation sessions (free holy water included) so you can forgive yourself for your sins so that you dont feel bad for stealing off walmart which was very rude (may the lord smite ye down if ye dont return it) so come return it unless you enjoy being raped in hell with the devil's three dicked pitchfork but if thats your thing then its no problem i have no problem with gay people but they will not only torment your heiny but they will torment your soul and make it seems like there are bees under your skins which isnt good so youll need to purchase some aloe vera with your 54 dollars if you dont want to return the card which is very nasty btw you should repent and come onto my ark with the animals then thats fine just so i get my 54 dollars back so i can go and renew my weave and 5 inch long fluorescent pink nails and shittalk about men behind their back so if when i open my eyes the card isnt in my hand your going to hell k bye
xoxo
add me on linkedin 
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
Lucky bich