Redz Unban Request
Your name: Red Eyez

Your ban ID: 56497

Banned by: [FL] Faustie

Reason: FearRP

Involved: A whole bunch of cops, dont really know their names, and SlimShady ( the rebel that stole my car )

Why we should unban you: Ok so what happened was some rebel stole my car, when I was in jail without being aware of that. Once I got out I switched to rebel ( still not knowing my car was stolen ).  Once I see my car in the city with the rebel , he was already going to jail. So I run up to my car , and try to repair it. Some civilians that had a contract with the president tried to arrest me , so I said in LOOC " screw that , this is my vehicle. ". He then replied, " I dont care, impound this car, make him pay 2 grand for it. " At this point im furious because Im about to get arrested , and have to pay 2 grand for something I didnt even do. I tried to call an admin, ofcourse noone came. So I decided to take things into my own hands ( regret that deeply now ) and get into the car and attempt to drive off ( breaking FearRP completely, assuming 2 wrongs do make a right ) . Then of course a admin appears, and bans me. If you're going to ban someone, please make sure its fair and ban those fella cops aswell. If not, then please give me another chance , I was really looking forward to playing today and I get banned within 10 minutes. Thank you for your time , and please put more than 30 seconds of thought into this.
Yes i'm the Rebel that had stolen his car. Okay so from my perspective i'll start what happen...

- Red Eyez was arrested as a citizen.

- I as a rebel steal his car near the suburbs.

- A few minutes after jail I guess he decided to change his job to rebel. (Not knowing that his car was stolen)

- As i was driving around, he found himself a way to the car, as he is talking to me to give it back.

- As we're driving away from the suburbs and toward the city, a cop turns on his sirens and starts chasing us as soon as i was going to hand him back the car.

- I'm assuming they're chasing us because the car said that "The owner of this vehicle is wanted" or something of those words.

- While i'm trying to stop the car, one cop car turns to a few cop cars chasing me, and explain to that one cop car chasing us that this is just a misconception and i'm not "stealing" his car rather giving it back.

- Then at this time the car is shot down with me in it, i am tranquilized and cuffed ready to go to jail for my robbery of the car. ( Which mind you, was a false arrest because i was arrested for being the 'owner' when i wasn't, it was just glitched as it said "The owner of this vehicle is wanted" and the tag wasn't put off. )

** But that's besides the point, i can really care less that I am jailed for 5 minutes, the real problem is that a person is banned for a day over mis-communication and a very little care of a higher rank to listen to facts. **

- Continuing, Red Eyez is just viewing what is happening to me and when I am put into jail, all the citizens named as "cops" are all their near the Tides Hotel.

** I am released from jail **

- Red Eyez gets confronted when for trying to go to his car, when the "cop" says that to get out from the area. But Red Eyez is trying to explain that it's his car.

- The "cop" says the car is being impounded, but Red Eyez is explaining that he is the owner, and he didn't break any law and why his car is being impounded because I stole it. Without a reason, the "cop" says that it's 2k if he wants the car returned to him, while Red is still trying to question what he has done for his car to be impounded.

- Red Eyez goes to his car and tries to drive off, but an admin that banned Red Eyez is called.

- Although yes this was FearRP as the "cops" had guns out, but this would have all been avoided if the "cops" had not tried to impound his car without an RP reason.

** I had to take time out of my day to write this as i think this could have been avoided for the reason stated above, and i feel guilty for stealing his car and causing this burden on him. Please understand i took time to write this and i hope this clarifies any confusion to the admin who banned him, and the others. Also i think Red couldn't say it any better but PLEASE "take more than 30 seconds of thought into this". **

Thank you.
Pending investigation.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Apologies, this one slipped under my radar.

You can't pin the blame for your own actions on others, no matter what they may have done. Just because you don't think that the cops actions were fair or just or even within the rules doesn't mean that you can break the rules yourself.

Denied.