Unfair Weapons Blacklist
Your name: [FL:RP]Groot

Your blacklist ID: 43683

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40329934

Reason: attempt to revenge kill

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] PREDITOR OF WAR

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I didnt just go out to revenge killed. I was RDMed first by them, and then when I spawned they tried to hit me with their Lamborghini (as Rebel). The people involved are the people from this BR (http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid427811)
So its not like they have any valuable word. Please Unblacklist, I would also like to add that they were ramming a SRU unit as well at the time.
[Image: HTQUIO8.png]
You were breaking NLR also, care to explain that? You should consider yourself lucky that you got a weapons blacklist for trying to revenge kill them. I was undercover at the time so you had no idea the blacklist was applied.
Where is both of theirs ban for scamming me, they made me pay 3k to live and after I paid I got shot. I wanted to RP so I thought I had a chance to live if I paid but no I got brought down to $400 just to be killed. I will admit I started walking back to were I died, but the SRU randomly tazed me and stomped me to death, so my reason was more to go talk to him, not start anything out of it.
Stop trying to use them as an excuse to break the rules please. You were violating the rules and you recieved your blacklist for so. Backseat administration is not allowed. I don't see why your blacklist should be removed.
(12-07-2014, 12:06 AM)Preditor Wrote: Stop trying to use them as an excuse to break the rules please. You were violating the rules and you recieved your blacklist for so. Backseat administration is not allowed. I don't see why your blacklist should be removed.

I respect that you can deny and close this now, I will serve out my sentence
Denied.

You violated the rules, the blacklist was valid.