Ban Request on Binkadin
Name of player: Binkadin

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22027439

Time in GMT: 18:15

Server: v2p

Summary: He is driving a BMW when he's a criminal, the idea of a criminal is that you are poor. Thats the whole reason you are doing criminal activity. 
STREET CRIME #9 Do not FailRP. If you are a criminal you do not wear suits or drive expensive cars. Car-thieves need chop-shops, burglars need places to store their stolen goods too. Proper background RP draws the line between Criminal RP and general minging which can get you banned.

Evidence[Image: G9zjDqQ.jpg][Image: WawhHVK.jpg]
This car was in the impound before I had became a criminal. I couldn't get it and gave up.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
(12-06-2014, 07:41 PM)Bink Wrote: This car was in the impound before I had became a criminal. I couldn't get it and gave up.

Maybe you should of thought about that before going criminal. Get your car back by paying or steal it back before going criminal, It was even unlocked which would of made it easy, if I could of got to your car you could of too. You knew it was there so therefore the offence could of be avoided. You have no excuse.

P.S Have fun with this Smile http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=55349
I tried to get it twice. Once stealing it and the second time confronting the police... I was arrested. Then I became criminal, stole it back and took it to the garage. Keep in mind that there were gates making it hard to enter.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved-Warned
Denied.

Insufficient evidence.

Closing notes: All I see is a picture of his car, sure he shouldn't have it. But that doesn't necessarily mean he's breaking the rules. Honestly it just appears to me you want to get him banned. You should include more evidence other than the picture of his car and job name.