Should I?
Was thinking of the internet and...

Should I make a Facebook account?

Your opinion, now.
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
I have a facepoop with 7 friends. Fuck that shit. Useless
(08-31-2011, 09:40 PM)Biowulf Wrote: I have a facepoop with 7 friends. *** that shit. Useless

No, please don't. Everyone, realy everyone knows your sh*t then. And the government is watching you too. So please DON'T do that mate.
I never understood facebook...
I mean, for people who havent seen school mates in 7 years, sure, thats amazing, you can find them again.
But for people like me, I spend nearly 8 hours a day with my friends, 5 days a week, and they text me, I do not need to see them anymore then I do now...

But hey, do whatever YOU think, if you want a facebook, go ahead, nobody is going to make fun of you, I mean, Andreas is a facebook nub... just remember, you'll never be as bad as him.

Justkidding Smile silly Andreas Heart
The following 2 users Like Noobias's post:
  • SoulRipper, Andreas
(08-31-2011, 09:46 PM)Visual Wrote:
(08-31-2011, 09:40 PM)Biowulf Wrote: I have a facepoop with 7 friends. *** that shit. Useless

No, please don't. Everyone, realy everyone knows your sh*t then. And the government is watching you too. So please DON'T do that mate.

Really, I dont give a shit about my facebook. I once created it, put a lame ass pic on it. I added some people and got bored of it. I barely check it.
Thats the proper way to use a facebook.
Zzzzap just goes and finds random people and comments random shit on their wall... :3
None cares noobias you traitor.. but more to the point I have around 411 friends on facebook which is quite handy to be a pedobear on everyone. its up to you, you basically get to see who is in a relationship with who and she what shit people are talking.

simple as.
[Image: source.gif]
You can use it to talk to girls. So yes.
The following 2 users Like Strom's post:
  • The Crack Fox, equal
Ugh... well...

***Penguin gets a glass of soda and puts up some music to start creating his profile***

I guess it will be a mistake I'll regret, but... if I don't make this mistake I'll never know if it was a mistake or not or it could have been successful...

And sorry BioWulf, but that's the same thought I always had, and I always want to try new things.
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]

Lol what kind of soda?

(08-31-2011, 10:04 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: None cares noobias you traitor.. but more to the point I have around 411 friends on facebook which is quite handy to be a pedobear on everyone. its up to you, you basically get to see who is in a relationship with who and she what shit people are talking.

simple as.

Yeah, thanks, appreciate that.
Do you really care that much? Everyone else said they accepted my apology and has seemed (atleast shown) to stop criticizing me about it, can you aswell? Yeah, im on the forum, if it bothers you then dont comment on what I do. Honestly, I just wanna be friends.