Do you guys find music where they say n***a in racist? just a quick question because i just got banned for playing M.a.a.d city on my mic while driving around. never heard anyone complaining. but let me get your thought guys, Thanks! 
No that's not racist, and MAAD city is an excellent song, but I don't know the full story.
(12-06-2014, 02:20 PM)Jan Wrote: No that's not racist, and MAAD city is an excellent song, but I don't know the full story.

i can say the full story, i was driving around in my ferrari doing my thing, i like to play music through the mic because the music on the radio just isn't my type of music. stopped for a red light and the part when a voice says: Man down, Where u from N***a. f**k who you know where u from my N***a etc.. came on and an admin was standing on my side apparently and i got banned for: Racism. i was just RPing that the music was the radio.. which alot of people do, and i feel like i respect other peoples music taste and so on but now, getting banned for playing the music i like? daang, thats not cool, and even saying that I was RACIST. i dont like that ;s
There are songs on Evocity Radio, which tracklist is set up by members and staff of the community, which contain very offensive language. Such as yesterday I heard the 'N' word crop up a few times in 3/4 songs while I was driving around.

You should not be banned for it, unless it is simply for the sole-purpose of trolling.
The following 1 user Likes Jonesy's post:
  • Von Tempski
(12-06-2014, 05:25 PM)Jonesy Wrote: There are songs on Evocity Radio, which tracklist is set up by members and staff of the community, which contain very offensive language. Such as yesterday I heard the 'N' word crop up a few times in 3/4 songs while I was driving around.

You should not be banned for it, unless it is simply for the sole-purpose of trolling.

Please support my UBR here on the forums guys, link here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=55326
as said i had no intentions of racism here, just driving around and relaxing.. 
We cant support you in any way, it is SirCrow who banned you and you'll just need to take it up with him.

OT: Personally i dont agree with the ban, ive heard admins playing "racist/sexist" songs so i dont know why this would be racist when users do it.
(12-06-2014, 02:12 PM)tobiashj Wrote: Do you guys find music where they say n***a in racist? just a quick question because i just got banned for playing M.a.a.d city on my mic while driving around. never heard anyone complaining. but let me get your thought guys, Thanks! 

Speaking, typing or broadcasting the word N****r in any way will get you banned on fearless regardless of context. Whether this is a good or a bad thing is irrelevant, its the community's policy. Even though it may be a "victimless crime", its a subject that will always lead to conflict so it is much easier to blanket ban it so there is no room for argument. 
(12-06-2014, 06:21 PM)Von Tempski Wrote:
(12-06-2014, 02:12 PM)tobiashj Wrote: Do you guys find music where they say n***a in racist? just a quick question because i just got banned for playing M.a.a.d city on my mic while driving around. never heard anyone complaining. but let me get your thought guys, Thanks! 

Speaking, typing or broadcasting the word N****r in any way will get you banned on fearless regardless of context. Whether this is a good or a bad thing is irrelevant, its the community's policy. Even though it may be a "victimless crime", its a subject that will always lead to conflict so it is much easier to blanket ban it so there is no room for argument. 
yea, true that you will be banned if u broadcast offensive and racist wrods but playing a song shouldnt get someone banned Thinking and labeled as racist too for playing a song? maan thats too much
I do agree that your ban was harsh as I'm sure you had no bad intentions but at the end of the day, you did unfortunately break a rule thats set in stone and its at the admins discretion whether to enforce that or not. All I can say is bad luck, try to be more careful and hope you get back on the servers soon.
(12-06-2014, 07:01 PM)Von Tempski Wrote: I do agree that your ban was harsh as I'm sure you had no bad intentions but at the end of the day, you did unfortunately break a rule thats set in stone and its at the admins discretion to whether to enforce that or not. All I can say is bad luck, try to be more careful and hope you get back on the servers soon.

alright man, not bad intended but can you tell me what rule? i want to read it for my self aswell. just read through all the rules and so on but couldnt find a suiting rule for the ban