Unblacklist request
Your name: Kovert

Your blacklist ID::41123

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14379687

Reason: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=53365
I replied on the thread once, Burnett chose to reply nearly a week later and I was not informed in any way that my input was required following his post.(By that point I had completely forgotten about it)

Staff member who blacklisted you: Burnett

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: For once, I was not given proper notice by Burnett that my input was required in the report thread. The raid was completely legitimate and I would have had no problem explaining my actions had I been told that I was required to give further information. In addition, it has been over two months now and every time I connect it seems to reset itself to 5 hours.
First things first:
I don't need to inform you about ban/uban requests. Thats your own job.

Now take your time and explain the situation.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=53365
It's not your job, really? So I'm just supposed to log in daily and hope that after a week or two an admin takes the time to reply. You took 6 days to reply to that post and it didn't occur to you that you should inform someone when you're requesting him for his statement? I wasn't even aware I was blacklisted until after the fact because you didn't take the 30 seconds it would've taken to let me know.

It was over two months ago, I barely remember any of it by this point, and if explaining it is a must to getting this blacklist lifted, I'll just play through it. Thanks Burnett.
(12-06-2014, 01:47 PM)Kovert Wrote: It's not your job, really? So I'm just supposed to log in daily and hope that after a week or two an admin takes the time to reply. You took 6 days to reply to that post and it didn't occur to you that you should inform someone when you're requesting him for his statement? I wasn't even aware I was blacklisted until after the fact because you didn't take the 30 seconds it would've taken to let me know.

Correct. That is not a part of my work here. Once you've responded to a Ban Request, its your responsibility to take care of it.

(12-06-2014, 01:47 PM)Kovert Wrote: It was over two months ago, I barely remember any of it by this point, and if explaining it is a must to getting this blacklist lifted, I'll just play through it. Thanks Burnett.

No problem. Thank you for your time.

Unblacklist Request Denied.