Poll: Would you like to see new weapons on CityRP?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
90.32%
112 90.32%
No
9.68%
12 9.68%
Total 124 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New Weapons.
(12-07-2014, 04:32 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I'm not fan of this suggestion and am not really excited about it.

I will add the new weapon system though since the community wants that so much. The current ones will be replaced with weapons from another pack (probably FA:S). No extra weapons will be added as we already have a lot.

[Image: excited-baby.gif]
The following 6 users Like Preditor's post:
  • Fultz, SourLemon, Obay, Jonesy, SirCrow, Smex
(12-07-2014, 04:32 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I'm not fan of this suggestion and am not really excited about it.

I will add the new weapon system though since the community wants that so much. The current ones will be replaced with weapons from another pack (probably FA:S). No extra weapons will be added as we already have a lot.

Does this mean the attachment system/medkit system will be added from FAS as well?
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Yes attachments will be added and you can buy them in the market.

Not sure they should be perm or temporarily like kevlar.

The medkit I haven't seen/tried out, but I want the paramedic job to make sense.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
So the weapons we have now, will be replaced? Just need to be sure.
(12-07-2014, 05:27 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Yes attachments will be added and you can buy them in the market.

Not sure they should be perm or temporarily like kevlar.

The medkit I haven't seen/tried out, but I want the paramedic job to make sense.

Would be nice if the attachments were saveable, but you loose all currently equiped ones upon death and only the default weapon drops.

Not sure why kevlar cant be taken off either, 90% of the time i loose my kevlar to a server crash or just leaving the server.

If the attachments were gone like kevlar they would bee a price to reflect their expendability, while if they are a perma item only lost upon death, then their prices could be much higher, and be much more of a loss when they are infact lost, whicht hey would be lost ALOT.

Compared to "Get gun, get every attachment, die, big woop repeat process" and "Get gun, get every attachment, die, AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MY MONEY!"

The medkit from FAS2 wouldnt make the paramedics useless, all it does is take out a step from the current civ medical system, IE: Give medkit to friend, friend uses medkit, all better. Instead you can just use the medkit on them, but it takes time and is not an instant 50hp heal, but i think 25 at the max, and it gets progressively lower as you run out of medical supplies, which infact would add more items for the doctors to sell to resupply these civilian grade medical kits.

It would also completely remove the option to use a medkit during combat, IE: use medkit, heal 50% hp after 10 seconds, they would actualy have to stop, or hide, retreat, use their medkit takeing up their hands from their weapon, and take the time to stitch themselves up, or have a designated medical person around to do it for them.

The paramedics still reign supreme in the field of medical service. Though is it possible to add it so when your shot to "death" you enter the injuired state as well, giving the paramedics more things to do compared to just the odd car accident. This injuired state could apply to everything, gunshots, falls, car accidents, dr...well not drowning since your lungs are now filled with water and currently we have no way of dragging bodys, though if we had said ability then drowning could also be an option, just allow everyone to drag a body so they can move the wounded person to safety so the paramedics can work on them safely.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
We need less guns, not more!
(12-07-2014, 06:08 PM)GeneralSirens Wrote: We need less guns, not more!

Same amount of weapons, just replaced with other ones.
Faustie and I worked till 6 AM yesterday, working on which guns will replace which guns and etc.

Lemme tell y'all. It's gon b great.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Madi
I'm a happy camper.
Lord and savior of FL.