Player Report on Abalto and GmZPsychotic
Title: BR on abalto and GmZPsychotic

Name of Player: Abalto

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5457806

Time in GMT: happened just for 10-20 min ago.

Server: V2P

Summary: So, this president Is an extreemly bad president who is putting pointless laws, warranting people for random stuff. Laws for an example: Bald People is Illegal, Dresses is illegal, wiering wierd clothes is illegal, Dating is forbidden, shooting with guns cost and much more random laws. i got arrested for wearing a dress and i also got killed by them. the president just get much force and think they could do what they want. this really destroys te whole server. just look at my pictures and see.

Evidence: https://plus.google.com/1167747265946897...iqiTMYBtPS
Also this law.

[Image: 2014-12-05_00020.jpg]
cops were kosing and rdming too... There were so many failrp laws, this dude is clearly not here to rp
And then 1 more arrest. GmZPsychotic STEAM_0:1:47146596

https://plus.google.com/1167747265946897...DcLENNAgtC

please take care of this guy to.
they never stop arresting me. now the pres did it with no reason.

[Image: 2014-12-05_00027.jpg]

[Image: 2014-12-05_00028.jpg]
That is outrageous so the president put up stupid laws, its still the government's job to enforce them doesn't matter how stupid they are, i was doing my job you cannot ban a player for doing his job.
+Sup
I was there when its all happening.
_____
AGRE
(12-05-2014, 08:47 PM)GmZPsychotic Wrote: That is outrageous so the president put up stupid laws, its still the government's job to enforce them doesn't matter how stupid they are, i was doing my job you cannot ban a player for doing his job.

no, if the president put theese laws out just change job or just do your own job and dont care about the president. u still arrested me for a invaild reason, for wearing dress.
Approved.

User was found guilty for abusing presidential powers.
A blacklist will take effect.