[ROLEPLAY] Car Park
Parpicipants:

Roles fufilled:
Nightmare - Gateman/Builder of the gate system.
Shadow - Manager/Builder of the parking guides.
[FL:RP] Favignano - Supervisor

(OOC: I had a lot of fun carrying this RP out, and it got an excellent response than we originally thought it would get, despite the number of people thinking they could hand their ID through the glass with their being no gap to put the ID...)

Screenshots:

Front Gate, controlled by a winch system which was manned from the inside. Rebounders on either side to stop people from walking into the barrier causing it to spas out.

The car park sign, to show people where we were based. In the future, probably gonna get it mounted onto a plate and put it over the "Park" sign.

And last but not least, me inside my office. I had to drink a lot of energy drinks to keep me going, since it was a 24/7 secured Car Park.

Overall, really good concept to RP and I'm planning to do it again tomorrow, hopefully with a bigger response. All RP's get better with more people!
The following 1 user Likes Nightmare's post:
  • daviddevvil2
I really liked it, they were very nice friendly people at this Car Park, me and my friend visited this place acting like the hobbit creepy guy, and such, but its nice and they really protect your cars Smile
(12-04-2014, 04:32 AM)daviddevvil2 Wrote: I really liked it, they were very nice friendly people at this Car Park, me and my friend visited this place acting like the hobbit creepy guy, and such, but its nice and they really protect your cars Smile

Even better, for free!

I appreciate your feedback Smile
Very nice RP!
I'd say work on the dupe a little to make it better! add some rooms and stuff, maybe make it so the
office isn't standing out and is instead apart of a larger complex or rooms
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(12-04-2014, 04:35 AM)Laurenz Wrote: Very nice RP!
I'd say work on the dupe a little to make it better! add some rooms and stuff, maybe make it so the
office isn't standing out and is instead apart of a larger complex or rooms

Yeah, it was more of the concept I was focusing on. I noted how the winch controlled gate was slightly off a bit, even with the rebounders in place. I couldn't do anything about it so I just had to leave it.

Might move it to the Corleone flatgrass, as it's a much, much wider space meaning more car parking spaces and I can make it fit in slightly more with the road, which would add to realism.
Building looks stunning! Love the idea! Good job!
You can also make/use like a biliboard at BP so people that drive through the city know it as well.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
(12-04-2014, 05:08 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote: Building looks stunning! Love the idea! Good job!
You can also make/use like a biliboard at BP so people that drive through the city know it as well.

I'm terrible at making billboards aha, the most it would be is an arrow pointing to the left and nothing more, because I fail at getting letters aligned up on a billboard, however that does seem like a good idea yeah.

Came up with a really good idea whilst I was thinking about the Corleone flatgrass; a hotel.

It would have the carpark on the bottom floor, and right at the back of that car park it has stairs leading to the next level which would be the bar kind of area, and that was also be reception too. At the very back of the room, it would have another set of stairs which then led to the hotel rooms.

It'll take a LOT of props so I'll have to end up building it on the build server in 3 seperate dupes most likely, and it'll need 1 or 2 security guards, a car park gateman, a hotel receptionist, a Chef for the bar at the very least. However I'll make an event when I plan to do this.