Removing a ban - Macklemore
Your name: Macklemore 

Your ban ID: 13485 

Banned by: DerStorm

Reason: Basing at Tides hotel with the sole purpose of contrawhoring

Involved: Me and DerStorm

Why we should unban you: I was new to FL at the time as it would be my second time on the server. I wanted to build a base and I chose Tides Hotel (Didn't realise I couldn't build a base in that location), but I didn't have a "sole" purpose to contrawhore; I didn't even know what was a contraband and how they worked, so I think DerStorm had a mistunderstanding on what I did. I didn't have a chance to speak with him on what I did wrong instead, he instantly banned me for doing wrong. No players were harmed nor death didn't occur either. Also I would also like to add that he didn't take a look around inside if I had any contrabands inside so, it was more of a "guess" than if I actually had contraband inside the Tides Hotel. 

Thank you for reading the Removal of my ban from my records.
so over 2 years later your saying the admin guessed you was contra whoring and banned you? yes cuz we go around guessing what people are doing wrong and ban them with out any knowledge...

I dont see any valid points in your statement or evidence to help
(12-03-2014, 10:56 PM)Temar Wrote: so over 2 years later your saying the admin guessed you was contra whoring and banned you? yes cuz we go around guessing what people are doing wrong and ban them with out any knowledge...

I dont see any valid points in your statement or evidence to help

Maybe I used the wrong terminology there; the point is that I didn't know how to place contrabands or used them, I just wanted to build a base, I never Intended to put contrabands down, as far as I remember. Also can a log go back that far? I do want a cleaner ban record, nothing wrong with that.
You appealing a ban that's as old as this one is kind of pointless, as it's too old. The banning staff-member is no longer with us and any logs we might have had are long gone.

We don't remove bans just because they are old and because there's no-one to witness against you. If this ban was unfair then you should have appealed it when you got issued the ban.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied.

If the ban was invalid, you should of challenged it two years ago whenever we still had logs and such for the time period.