Deus Ex preorder code for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Hello I am have a extra pre order code the explosive missions pack preorder. I am giving it out for free but if you want it you must give me a reason why you want it. Also it is for the ps3 and a usa console and psn account but I am not sure if the NA code works for Pal version. 1 more note I am not 100 % it will work but it is a huge chance. I think this contest will be open till 9/1/11.
(08-30-2011, 02:07 AM)croy10067 Wrote: Hello I am have a extra pre order code the explosive missions pack preorder. I am giving it out for free but if you want it you must give me a reason why you want it. Also it is for the ps3 and a usa console and psn account but I am not sure if the NA code works for Pal version. 1 more note I am not 100 % it will work but it is a huge chance. I think this contest will be open till 9/1/11.
Oh really? deus ex been my fav well ish game.... for a while now... so it would be awesome if you gave me on >:3
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
I use my PS3 almost everyday especially on Red Dead and GTA IV along with MAG & Coloured Ops, im getting Deux ex this week and it would be brilliant if I could get it, anyways thanks again mate, peace
[Image: source.gif]
I use my ps3 anytime,
I Leik you btw
[Image: blathomo.jpg]
Problem blat ?
I would like it because I do not have a PS3 but I do have a PS1, will that do? Like, I have had it a while and I still get games for it, i'm sure If I ask Sony they will let me play this Juice Ex Game.

One question before I get the pack, will the missions really explode, cos like, I know games want to get as close to you as possible but that's too far, you see when s game actually explodes I will be pretty annoyed.

Anyway, if it goes to someone else I will understand, not everyone can afford a Play Station 1, with white controllers, did you know, they don't use batteries! There on a lead! Its the future!
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • The Crack Fox
I'd like to have it, because it's my birthday tomorrow (the 31th of August) and I hate that damned day since I've been going to school. Why? Because the 1st of September is the first day of the new schoolyear. Well, I don't post this to get your attention, nor my meaning is to get that code, but I just hope that you could let me love that day I've born, instead of lettin' me hate that day as ussual.
© Nudelholz
What The Hell Smile

I would like it cause well, im not going to lie....I bearly have any games for my PS3....and the ONLY games I do have are my brothers, mostly basketball and Football. (NBA 2k and NFL Madden or the NCAA collage stuff)

I really don't own any PS3 games at all. So I really dont have a reason to play my PS3. Basically its theirs now XD

So ya thats my reason :B
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
I want it.
I don't have a PS3
I won't redeem the code.
The following 1 user Likes Strom's post:
  • The Crack Fox
I would actually use the code; I own the PS3 game but I preordered from amazon and got the tactical pack which I regret and I am trying to find the explosive one. I want the extra mission, the... explosives. The EXPLOSIONS!

Unlike these people who seem to think you are offering them a game, I actually understand you're offering the preorder code for the game and that it requires I own the game first.