Christmas
Hey guys, I thought I would make this thread to see what your Christmases will be like?

Feel free to post things like what you want and what kind of Christmas dinner you have.

I wanted to make this thread since my family don't have much money so we're not celebrating Christmas much this year. I just wanted to see what other people do on Christmas.

Thanks Smile
[Image: unknown.png]
Probably going to do a take-out dinner from a diner, put Frank Sinatra on and sit back and relax whilst eating turkey/ham/whatever.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • EthanArcher
(12-03-2014, 07:18 PM)Laurenz Wrote: Probably going to do a take-out dinner from a diner, put Frank Sinatra on and sit back and relax whilst eating turkey/ham/whatever.

Sounds good man, I hope you enjoy it!
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • dig
Go to families house in another state, stay there for a couple hours, eat, open gifts, leave.
Wake up, Have advent calender, Rip presents, RIP LIFE
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

(12-03-2014, 07:18 PM)Laurenz Wrote: Probably going to do a take-out dinner from a diner, put Frank Sinatra on and sit back and relax whilst eating turkey/ham/whatever.

Space for another?
You have good music taste.
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
(12-03-2014, 07:47 PM)EthanArcher Wrote:

Space for another?
You have good music taste.

Sure! Wink
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Eat...
Regards,
aviator
Get to go back home for Christmas next weekend until just after new year which I'm really happy about, not seen most of my family in 3 months Smile
Eat eat eat and eat.