report: d3nn_x3
Name of player d3nn_x3

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57009286

Time in GMT: 5:26 p.m
(GMT + 0:00)

Server: V2D

Summary: I was walking, I spawned my car he came to me and told me GET OUT, I went out of my car I told him, Fraps is running. He went and saying LMAO, Tough kid and insulting me but, Before that I just said I got fraps running.

Evidence: [Image: 30G7w33.png]
[Image: IS0POwI.png]

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:90691392&b=13]
I was sitting next to him while he was playing Garry's mod, since he's a irl friend and classmate.

At that moment (not very focused was playing fifa myself) his health went down from 100 to i think 86, he thought u hit him a bit with the car so he asked you to step out, as he said he made a mistake u said ''fraps running'', i made myself 80 br's, and ''fraps running'' is like a threat to the ''noobs'' since they got lower hours doesn't mean you can threat them, i'm sure he knows the rules better then you do.

Can you show him the point he insulted you at?

He can't use his own forumaccount and he won't be posting with mine aswell.
I didn't talk about his hours or anything. Also as you can see in Picture 1 He said " I thought you rammed me but it was that guy punching" So I went out of t he vehicle and he said that, I told him FRAPS is running. So if he random arrested me. But he started insulting me. I wasn't gonna make one until he said Go Make One. So not don't talk about the damage that punching dude do, Talk about the insult.

(12-03-2014, 08:49 PM)suhail8010 Wrote: I didn't talk about his hours or anything. Also as you can see in Picture 1 He said " I thought you rammed me but it was that guy punching" So I went out of t he vehicle and he said that, I told him FRAPS is running. So if he random arrested me. But he started insulting me. I wasn't gonna make one until he said Go Make One. So not don't talk about the damage that punching dude do, Talk about the insult.

I'm not going to respond on this myself, and since he won't aswell you can stop, and just in my opinion, if you take ''tough kiddo'' as a insult, gg at your life then.
Exclamation 
(12-04-2014, 10:57 AM)[FL:RP] Ouass Wrote:
(12-03-2014, 08:49 PM)suhail8010 Wrote: I didn't talk about his hours or anything. Also as you can see in Picture 1 He said " I thought you rammed me but it was that guy punching" So I went out of t he vehicle and he said that, I told him FRAPS is running. So if he random arrested me. But he started insulting me. I wasn't gonna make one until he said Go Make One. So not don't talk about the damage that punching dude do, Talk about the insult.

I'm not going to respond on this myself, and since he won't aswell you can stop, and just in my opinion, if you take ''tough kiddo'' as a insult, gg at your life then.

M8, I didnt say anything, Just don't cry.

(12-06-2014, 01:31 PM)suhail8010 Wrote:
(12-04-2014, 10:57 AM)[FL:RP] Ouass Wrote:

M8, I didnt say anything, Just don't cry.

Well your gone.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Sir Crow
Server Administrative Team
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]