Report: Doug
Name of player: Doug

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58451446

Time in GMT: 8:45

Server: v33x

Summary: Doug was threanting to hack Beflok for some stupid reason I don't know about.

Evidence:: Evidence, I have one more photo if you need it http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=350372246
Doug was also flaming in local OOC when I passed, not sure the ins and outs. But name calling is flaming I believe due to him being killed/raided by police. On server at the time. As police. Seen the radio chatter as well as the OOC comments.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Here's the conversation.
[Image: 83042613bc2b9d8614ffbcf46d49d5bd.png]
Tmdirtbike claims that beflok passed him in hours. I decided to respond with an immature and childish joke, seen at the bottom. You can tell that im not serious by my sardonic typing. I think its obvious to anyone, that if somebody was being serious about hacking another player, they wouldnt talk about it in local ooc. 

I know beflok as a good friend, this was a simple practical joke and im suprised you took it seriously. We were just having a simple conversation that i probably should of tooken to a steam chat. This was by no means a threat towards beflok.
I suppose i shouldnt have said it all and kept the joke to myself, and I will take the consequence if necessary.

And a side not towards Martyn, There was an issue with Daviddevvil breaking NLR earlier. I dont know what you mean by flaming in ooc. I never called anyone a name.
You claim that you don't know why he said that but I'm pretty certain you was there for the entire conversation.
Allow me to put it into context for you and everyone else seeing as you seemingly intentionally left out the beginning to make Doug look bad.

Tmsnowsled has 1966 hours, just 5 less than beflok who is at the bottom of the stats page, he asks for help to knock beflok off the stats.
Doug jokingly suggests to hack beflok and reset his hours so that Tmsnowsled would get onto the leaderboard. That's pretty much it.

I'm guessing you made this BR, as Doug said, you broke NLR about 10 minutes before and so Doug and I called you out on it. You didn't appreciate that.
You was just dying to find any reason to make a BR on Doug.

Evidence

Screenshot 1 - shows Tmsnowysled's hours - 1966

Screenshot 2 - shows the current top stats on the website for total hours.

Spoiler :
[Image: DoLqO7K.png]

Screenshot 3 - Shows what I heard in the chat log (More of this chat is seen on Doug's screenshot.)

Spoiler :
[Image: 1SFMnSp.jpg]

Seems like a joke to me.

Denied.