report on kecske
Name of player: kecske

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:62138824

Time in GMT: 21:20 

Server: Evocity_v2p

Summary: kecske was basing with a Corleone, prop killing basing as bmd, broke nlr 4 times, broke fearrp, prop blocking.

Evidence:

its a bit long if you cant see the video press the "watch on youtube" button
Video playback is disabled.

video playback disabled im sorry can you make you're a bit more clear what you mean so that I can fixet
how the hell you get more than 700 free space?
I was with muggy at that time. He is also known as doctor 13 (known propkiller on the server). Before we raided the building we absorved it. We found out that he was basing with corleone. He did broke fearrp first when we ordered him to come with us (we tried to mug him first but found contra there... So we went in and raid afterwards). We shot him, because he didn't move from the door when ordered (told him atleast 5 times to move with a couple of warning shots). He then came back and got in during the raid. (as you know there are 2 doors to get in). We got through one and found out it's propblocked with a big metal drawer. After about 10minutes of arguing... He finally deleted the prop and raid was over. Later, he was so mad that he proppushed the vehicle and propkilled 3 of us (my friend, muggy and some rebel). In that muggy lost molotov + xm1014 and my friend lost an UMP...
I did saw him equip this shotgun and possibly try to revenge, but we falled back before it happened. End of story.

PS: I got pictures of his contra and if needed (for reason of the raid). Also the propblock.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
(12-03-2014, 01:14 PM)Scrake Wrote: how the hell you get more than 700 free space?

it has nothing with is to do but buy pockets in the misc buy menu under f1
One screenshot for now: http://i.imgur.com/3p5Irfc.jpg
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Approved.