[Unofficial] The Camorro Family
Not sure if it's better than Frosts Denino family, however great to see the amence role-play which is presented by the Camorro Family. Great to see a beautiful structure and the reformed of old members playing in this modern day of Fearless. Don't need my luck, see you around!!!
The following 3 users Like god's post:
  • Envy, General Rickets, Ratatoskrr
Photo 
[Image: hERK5cQv1H7_E-TMRV4COiIPtQxWsOxJCgNAHXpm...pLjYLDlq_L]

OOC Information:
-Steam name: [FL:RP] Grapefruit
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:222849592
-RP Points: Eight.
-Hours: Over one-thousand three-hundred.
-Bans: Four.
-Blacklists: Seven instances.
-When did you join the community: July of Two-Thousand and Seventeen.
-Donator: Yes.

*A letter is delivered to the Camorro HQ by a tall handsome, big-nosed man with a fedora wrapped around his crown and a cigarette held between his lips*
[Image: Ykqvo8Yc_CNSulQhqR7oD577IVBWSNXUcVpqFJSs...02GWlwNwFC]
*It reads*

Spoiler :
-Name: Stefano Lo Russo

-What position within the family are you applying for: Member.

-Information about yourself: In the mean 1980s streets of Palermo, Stefano was just a little boy, taught by his father to bear arms and always help and respect his family from his youth. His father's 'business partners' had a dispute with the Lo Russo family and killed every last one with a planted bomb in the family car. Luckily, Stefano sneaked out the night before the incident with a friend, rendering his death null. One rainy night of 1998, he found his family's killers and slaughtered every last one of them, and it is Stefano's loyalty and skill from a mere child that has brought him thus far. As of today, Stefano is finding a new family to be a part of and maybe have a laugh over some whiskey with.

-Why do you wish to join the family: The Camorro are true men. Men who stick to their word, men who are loyal, men who are respectful. This is where I belong. When I killed the family that killed mine, I have been searching for a new family to be a part of and my already affiliating connection with many members will create an even stronger bond with the family.

-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Unfortunately not.

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you:  My arm is strong, as well as the bricks, metal, and gunpowder it carries. I am a good builder, shooter and I am always fully equipped with ammunition, weapons, coffee, health kits, injection needles, Kevlar, cigarettes, and whiskey. I will always give my upmost respect, determination, loyalty alongside with my hard work and good initiative.

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: I remain loyal to all my families. Family is the most important binding thing in the universe, and the only way to leave is through death.

Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 2 users Like Grape's post:
  • General Rickets, Envy

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: closed-paper-envelope-12174196.jpg]

You receive a letter, you open it and it reads the following;

OOC Information:
-Steam name: [FL:RP] Panda

-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63257200

-RP Points: 8

-Hours: 2600+

-Bans: 6

-Blacklists: 3 (Counting PTE as one)

-When did you join the community: Summer of 2015

-Donator (yes/no): Yes

IC Information:
-Name: Marco Coletti

-Information about yourself: I am a 27 year old that was born and raised in Sicily, Italy. My father was a mob boss, he taught me how to hold a fire a gun at the age of six years old. He taught me how to treat people that treat me well, and how to those who didn't. I am a very loyal and trustworthy person to have in your family that would benefit you all greatly.

-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member

-Why do you wish to join the family: I would like to join the Camorro Family because the family looks real, a family whom takes each other as a real family, as if they are blood related. I would love to be in that blood. Ever since I moved to Evocity from Italy I have heard nothing but good from this family, I have witnessed some of what goes on in the family and at the time I could not think anything but being apart of it. I believe I have a lot to offer here at the family that could make it greater than it already is.

-Do you have any experience within our businesses: No.

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I will treat everyone with respect as if they are my brothers, I will do anything I am told, I will give anything when in need.

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: I will remain loyal, I will be shown when told to.

Regards,
[Image: DABFCB495DDE07B79451EB72AE2F15A4.png]
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
[Image: SBvtjSe.png?1]

*A suspicious letter is found slipped underneath the main doors of the Headquarters.*

[Image: OldDesignShop_EnvelopeBack1887.jpg]

OOC Information:

-Steam name: Megsy

-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45739254

-RP Points: 5

-Hours: 1502

-Bans: 1

-Blacklists: 1

-When did you join the community: May 2013

-Donator (yes/no): Yes.

IC Information:

-Name: Douglas 'Archie' MacIntyre

-Information about yourself: 

I was born and raised in Kilmarnock, Scotland in 1988. From a family that fled to the United Kingdom from Italy during World War 2. 

I had a bit of a hard life growing up, just the usual stuff. I learned how to defend myself from a young age, had to from the scumbags I grew up alongside. 

I then immigrated the the USA in 2008, bounced around different professions in New York for a wee while. Alas, I grew tired of that and moved to Evocity in 2013. I kept to myself, got myself involved in mercenary work. But that's dishonest work.

I am a person that's all about loyalty, respect, and trust.

I believe that my experience will be a valuable asset to the family.

-Picture of yourself (optional): *None appears to have been included in the letter.*

-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member

-Why do you wish to join the family: 

I wish to join the family to finally get involved in some real business. No more wasting my time with meaningless work.

I want to get involved with the real deal. I myself have seen the various businesses and assets of the Camorro family, and their success. I truly do want to be involved with something real.

-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Other than what I've seen from the various businesses - No.

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: 

I would value my life the same as I would value the lives of my brethren, and hold the upmost respect to those around me with my ability to carry out any requests given.

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: I will remain loyal, reliable and respectful.
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!

OOC Information:
-Steam name: Peter Plasman
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64613336
-RP Points: 0
-Hours: 110
-Bans: Last one maybe over a year ago
-Blacklists: Last over maybe over a year ago
-When did you join the community: A long long time a ago
IC Information:
-Name: Peter Griffing (or Peter Camorro)
-Information about yourself: My name is Peter Griffin,
I'm 29 years old and looking for a loved, honest and save family.
I live in Evocity, and i'm willing to help out and protect other people.
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect):
Member or trader (maybe architect i just started learning to build on gmod)
I'd love to be a member of a respected family, i'm good in respecting other alliances or protecting my family or other citizens.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses:
Don't have many experience yet
Protecting the family or other citizens.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most:
Always.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:64613336&b=12]
[Image: aSwByoCQv2uPsZkyJN34cpi2Plq9fIUxuPxwbqDb...apuoycSE0c]

OOC Information:
-Steam name: [FL:RP] Passionfruit
-ID: STEAM_0:0:168387335
-RP Points: One.
-Hours: Over three hundred.
-Bans: One.
-Blacklists: Two
-When did you join the community: July 2017
-Donator: Yes.

*A letter is delivered to the Camorro HQ by a short, buffy man with a pristine black overcoat, a cigar trapped between his teeth, and a hip flask full of whiskey*

[Image: OldDesignShop_EnvelopeBack1887.jpg]

*It reads*

Spoiler :
-Name: Vito Lo Russo

-Information about yourself: 1991 is the year Vito was born, he lived in the tiny town of Africo on the toe of Italy, his father walked out on him at a young age and his mother ended up killing herself because of the stress. Vito had to figure out life as he lived on the streets for many years, ending up finding work for a drug smuggler at the age of twenty-two. This drug smuggler taught Vito how to be a perfect criminal. Vito was later injured in an explosion and was put in a coma for two years whilst His friend was killed in the explosion when he awoke he put himself back together, he mended himself, he got back on his two feet with a stern and determined mind. Vito became hardened by the world, his past events showed him how cruel the world can be and he found that he was too smart for his own good, but he didn't know how to use it… until now.

-What position within the family are you applying for: Member.

-Why do you wish to join the family: Vito migrated to Sicily after his unfortunate coma to reunite with his cousin, Stefano Lo Russo, only to find that they were no longer in the same family. Stefano had moved into the Camorro, and this inspired Vito to do the same. They shared blood. They shared heritage. They are brothers. With Stefano’s help, Vito was trained into a hard-working and hard-paying man, with a business, drugs, money and hopefully a soon-to-be family.

-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Unfortunately not.

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you:  I will always give my respect and loyalty to the Camorro family and give my utmost gratitude for you welcoming me into your family

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: There are three key things that I live by every day of my life. We call it ‘Fede, patriottismo, famiglia’ meaning ‘Faith, Patriotism, Family’. To live without one of these is cowardice. And I would rather die than to walk the Earth as a coward.

OOC Information:
-Steam name: [FL] Random
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157769738
-RP Points: 14 as of now.
-Hours: 2124 and counting.
-Bans: I have 3 bans, all old.
-Blacklists: I have 11 blacklists, all old.
-When did you join the community: Late 2013.
-Donator (yes/no): Always.

A letter arrives at the Camorro Residence.
[Image: xyv9h3F.png]
IC Information:
-Name: Ezio Alteri
-Information about yourself: I am a trustworthy, happy and eager man, born and raised in Italy. I was born into a normal community, with not much going on. My father was a business man, and my mother a nurse. I lived comfortably in Italy, up until the age of 18, that is when I had to learn how to stand on my own two feet. I traveled across the world to study. I started to experience the harsh truth about the world. I got to experience the real world, and had to develop new skills, whilest at the same time improving my current skills in order to survive. I recently moved to Evocity, and I am currently looking to establish connections.
-Picture of yourself (optional):

Spoiler :
 [Image: f213cf7b49ea0dfe71ea994224737205.png]

-What position within the family are you applying for: Member
-Why do you wish to join the family: I would like to join your family because you seem like a strong family, with loyal family members and you seem like a respectable bunch of people aswell. You have made a great deal of history in this city, and I would like to join in order to further help you grow and accomplish more greatness for evocity.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: I do.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I would do anything that you could possibly need.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: A man ones told me, 'Blood makes you related, loyalty makes you family'.. I hope that if you let me in, I will show you loyalty, and I will prove that I am a valuable asset to your family. I will remain loyal to the family and it's members, always.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 5 users Like Random's post:
  • General Rickets, Panda, James, Captain Barry, Dragnort_
OOC Information:
-Steam name: TJ Howard
-SteamID:STEAM_0:0:40334522
-RP Points:12
-Hours:860+
-Bans: 0
-Blacklists: 7 (All being 3+ years ago)
-When did you join the community: 2012
IC Information:
-Name: Tyler Howard
-Information about yourself:
I am a young man who has been looking for a purpose his entire life. After leaving the MEGA Corporation on a not so light note, I have drifted to several cities in the region trying to find purpose, something to do in my life, but it never lasts. In V2D I worked in small businesses on Main Street to try and keep going, before I found myself involved in several corporations. From then on in I was working as security and marketing for several well known events and festivals held in the cities of Evo but then it all came to an end. The businesses relocated to somewhere far away and I was made redundant. From then on, I've been a wanderer, working for Militias and being a mercenary for hire, however right now. I just want something steady.
-Picture of yourself (optional):
-Why do you wish to join the family: I've been looking for purpose and something to stick myself too, I believe I've found that in the Camorro Family. I worked as an associate with them at the local bakery and what I found was structure, loyalty, enjoyment and most importantly, a family. I want to see the family businesses prosper within the boarders of Evo and I will be willing to do what I can to assist with that growth, I have the time and potentially monetary funds if the family need it.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Yes. stated above.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: Most of it has been stated above, however I will always follow the orders of my superiors down to the letter.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: I will remain loyal to the Don and my superiors, always. Loyalty is important, however loyalty and respect for such a prolific family takes the upmost priority.
The following 1 user Likes TJ Howard's post:
  • Captain Barry
(03-26-2018, 07:45 PM)nlkiid Wrote: [Image: SBvtjSe.png?1]

OOC Information:
-Steam name: Peter Plasman
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64613336
-RP Points: 0
-Hours: 110
-Bans: Last one maybe over a year ago
-Blacklists: Last over maybe over a year ago
-When did you join the community: A long long time a ago
IC Information:
-Name: Peter Griffing (or Peter Camorro)
-Information about yourself: My name is Peter Griffin,
I'm 29 years old and looking for a loved, honest and save family.
I live in Evocity, and i'm willing to help out and protect other people.
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect):
Member or trader (maybe architect i just started learning to build on gmod)
I'd love to be a member of a respected family, i'm good in respecting other alliances or protecting my family or other citizens.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses:
Don't have many experience yet
Protecting the family or other citizens.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most:
Always.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • Jan, Dragnort_
I'll be back, stronger and more experienced
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:64613336&b=12]
The following 3 users Like Peter Plasman's post:
  • General Rickets, Envy, Captain Barry