[Unofficial] The Camorro Family
Equal is pretty much the only chance of survival Camorro has lmao, this gon' be good.
He's not been active anymore for aaaages, so it's pretty clear there's some desperation going around and everything is being done in order to not have Camorro being shut down.
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Random, Ghost
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Eclipze
(11-27-2016, 11:47 PM)Agorith Wrote: Equal is pretty much the only chance of survival Camorro has lmao, this gon' be good.
He's not been active anymore for aaaages, so it's pretty clear there's some desperation going around and everything is being done in order to not have Camorro being shut down.

Thanks for the compliment.

Visited the city today for a trial run, safe to say the 10 cops that thought I was a nobody had to learn the hard way. Oh well, blue uniform or some scumbag clan. Makes no difference to me.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 4 users Like equal's post:
  • Willem de Walrus, Agorith, god, Link

**an dirty envelope gets thrown on the doorstep of the camorro house**
**it contains an old picture published by the evo-city news group**

*The letter reads*

There has been an picture taken of an old camorro family underboss that has been hiding in the shadow for ages. The picture has been taken on an italian street and he has been spotted boarding an plane to Evo-City. Rumours are going around that he is taking a war of his former family very personally. There is no more information available about this rumour.
No way
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Marty
-Steam name: [FL:RP] EtsY

-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60304673

-RP Points: 0 

-Hours: 623 or 650

-Bans: 1

-Blacklists: 1

-When did you join the community: about 3 years ago

-Donator (yes/no): No

IC Information:

-Name: Sam "Etsy" McCrawley

-Information about yourself: My name is Sam McCrawley . My nick name is Etsy His life is always bad his wife cheated on him , his father killed infront of his eyes , and his mom got crazy and tried to kill him , his freind joined a Mafia Family and they ordered him to kill me , and his sister refused to help him for no %$@#%^ Reason !!! so i want to revenge all i want is revenge to all these ppl who betrayed me ...

-Picture of yourself (optional): none 

-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): member

-Why do you wish to join the family: i can see its a very organized family and i would like to particpate Your Business

-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Sniping , Pro Drug Dealer , Good Guns User , Pro Car Driver and Escaper , good at escaping the prisoners 

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: i will accept any orders and i iwll keep the don safe and all the higher ranks in this family!
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes Of Course !

OOC Information:
-Steam name: Joe

-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120278589

-RP Points: 9

-Hours: 836

-Bans: 5

-Blacklists: 3

-When did you join the community: Agust 2015

-Donator (yes/no): No

IC Information:

-Name: Barry Escobar

-Information about yourself:

Spoiler :
 Barry was born in The Netherlands, in a small country town. He grew up on a little farm his father owned. He lives there in peace, for over 15 years. Untill one day his father came up to him, so introduce him to some new 'toys'. His father took him to the shed he was not allowed to get in, ever. In his 15 years, he havent been in that shed, but now was the time. Barry was really excited, because new toys are always great. The key of the shed was hidden, but for reasons. The moments his father opend the shed, his mouth fell open. A shed, full of weapons, ammo and all types of equipemt someone needs to fight a full war... All by himself. From that day, his father taught him how to shoot. He practiced day im, day out, to master all the guns. One day, he heard a gun shot from the house. He went to check it out, with and galil on his back, just to be sure. He saw his father in the living room. Dead. One bullet between hs eyes. Instant kill. He was shot, but by who??? With his gun pulled, he searched the house. Noone to be found. Untill he went upstairs, and looked out of the window. He saw someone running away. He was quite far away, but Barry didnt hastitate. He aimed the galil, took a deep breath, and fired. Not a full clip, not half an clip... Only one bullet. In the back of his head. An instant kill, just like his father. From that day on, Barry kept fighting crime. He always teamed up with the police. He didnt join the police force, because he wanted to keep his own weapons. He always loved to fight crime aside the goverment. Untill one day he got backfired by some cops. They made him go to the back alley of slums. Than one cop shot him coldblooded. He felt the blood comming from his stomach. Pain, a huge pain. The feeling of being unable to breath. 2 man with galils came from a house, and shot down the cops one by one. They quickly took him inside, and cured his wounds. It took Barry a month to fully recover from his injuries. From that day, those guys where his best friends. They did everything together. Grow weed, money printing everything. They even raided the goverent sometimes, because there was yet another dictator. They became the most feared criminals in Evo City. 

One day, while they were getting raided by the police, he came eye in eye with the cop that shot him.

Barry took the cop inside, and took all his weapons. He asked if he still has the same pistol as back in the day, and yes, he still had the same gun.

Barry grabbed the gun, shot him the cop in the stomach, and left him bleeding. It lasted around 5 minutes untill the cop died from bleeding out. 
After that he kept living the same life everyday. Making money, growing weed, getting high everything. Now, at the age of 37, he is still doing the same thing. Only thing is he cant run that fast anymore, but his aim is still on point. People on the streets sometimes try to rob him. They end up with $5 and a bullet in their head.

-Picture of yourself (optional):

-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member

-Why do you wish to join the family: Im looking for a group of people who i can feel home with.

-Do you have any experience within our businesses: I don't

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I will bring everything i have. Wich goes from weapons to my own love.

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes

** A little dirty envelope is put infront of the doorstep of the Camorro family's house **
** Some envelope stamps from Italy is printed on the front of the envelope **

Inside of the letter, it reads.. I hear rumors, that my beloved family at home is not being treated with the respect we have gained throughout the years. I will not sit back in Sicily, to see and hear about my beloved ones, fighting against dirty rats that corrupt this city. I promise that I won't come home empty-handed.. I have a few of my own boys, to eradicate this filth that has started to spread amongst our fruits, and land. I told you, that I would come back a bright day, where the birds will be chirping and the air won't be so thick and filled with hatred. I told you to mark my words. You know where to find me, Don.

~Signed, Tony 'Serpent' Camorro.
The following 3 users Like Mist's post:
  • Eclipze, Jan, Link
The following 15 users Like Jan's post:
  • Jonas, god, Envy, Anakonda, Eeee394, Willem de Walrus, Ivan Tempski, Goat, Link, StrikeOne, Eclipze, RobotDuck, Infernaw, NJperry, Mist
* A letter is pushed into the Camorro Villa's letterbox and lays on the doormat idol. *

Dear Family,

In this time of great sacrifice and tension, I declare our spirits the victor; non fragile and everlasting. Those who attempted to destroy them perished, and unfortunately this included members of our own microcosm, of which will be forever satan's angels; traitors.

The brotherhood was really no 'illuzion'; it was the most real emotion I have ever felt aside from success and pride. But I declare I am retracting myself from this settlement. My presence is required elsewhere and my complete attention cannot be diverted concretely within two avenues.

The everlasting mark of the Camorro scar and the healed wound on my right hand will stay constant in my mind forever, and I will continue to wear the Camorro name proudly as an undisputable symbol of excellence.

Kind Regards,
The following 5 users Like Link's post:
  • Eclipze, Floodify, Jonas, Mist, Ratatoskrr