-RP Points:0
-Hours: 511
-Bans: 1
-Blacklists: 0
-When did you join the community: 2013
-Donator (yes/no):yes 68 days left
IC Information:
-Name:Sam "Etsy" Crawley
-Information about yourself: a guy liked to revenge and undeground jobs is fevorate jobs no family 
-Picture of yourself (optional): none
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect):Member
-Why do you wish to join the family: Because i don't have a family 
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Good Trader / 65% Shoting 
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: Evry order is a mission for me ask and i will try hard to make it 
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes
OOC Information:
-Steam name: Dream
-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87651604
-RP Points: 1
-Hours: 454
-Bans: 5 (3 are 1 year old)
-Blacklists: 2 (the rest is 1 year old too)
-When did you join the community: 2013
-Donator: Yes
IC Information:
-Name: William "Dream" Rube
-Information about yourself: sometimes brave and owns shops, the rest of the time he's driving with his car around the city and farms some money.
-Picture of yourself (optional):
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160725/qnwnacj9.jpg

-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Architect
-Why do you wish to join the family: I would really like to help the family out, and since I have no family. I wanna try to help the family as much as I can and I would like to be apart of the family.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: I'm a pretty good builder I often build things and impress my friends with it.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I would protect my family with everything I have, even if it would cost my life.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes I will be loyal to the family in times it's needed the most!
[Image: t4iy89zg.png]
[Image: WZ73r4t.png]

[Image: KrZ4oOV.png]
The following 5 users Like Link's post:
  • Jan, Mist, Envy, Skummet, Infernaw
The following 5 users Like Link's post:
  • Eclipze, Mist, Ivan Tempski, Jan, Envy
Greetings,

I regret to inform you, the members of the Camorro Family, that I will be stepping down from my position.
Keep in mind that this is not a demotion, but a resignation. I have done what I could to keep the family safe, and provide for you..
However it is time to move on, and I am needed at my city that I were born in, Sicily. Therefore I will be taking the next flight to Italy next week.
It has been a pleasure working for the Don, and working alongside my comerades. It truely has. But we all reach a point in our lives where we have to take drastic decisions.
Also Jan and Lucas.. Take a look in the drawer, next to the television. I left a little gift for you, as a 'thank you' for all the great memories we've had together. I hope that I won't be forgotten.
Maybe one day in the future, you will see my face once again. A bright day, where the birds will be chirping and the air won't be so thick and filled with hatred. I will return, mark my words.

~Tony 'Serpent' Camorro.
The following 4 users Like Mist's post:
  • Eclipze, Link, Envy, Jan
-Steam name: [FL:RP] Joules
-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53790201
-RP Points: 2
-Hours: 307
-Bans: 2
-Blacklists: 2
-When did you join the community: one year ago next month
-Donator (yes/no): afraid not anymore
IC Information:
-Name: (my name changes dependant on my RP situation but anything involved with this family would have me as "Carmine Camorro"
-Information about yourself: Carmine Camorro is a cold blooded war veteran who served his nation from the ages of 16 to 30. He had a wife and 2 kids before they were brutally murdered 15 years ago by an unknown rival gang. Carmine is focused on the Comorro family and the task at hand but will always have what happened to his beloved wife and children in the back of his mind. Carmine is a quick thinker but is graced with short temper causing him to take a more violent approach to stressful situations
-Picture of yourself (optional): https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=callum...7RvWAGM%3A
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member
-Why do you wish to join the family: Carmine is a duty driven man and he loves all the godfather movies (apart from the third one, why the fuck did they not leave it at 2 its like making a third hangover film and we all know how shit that was)
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Frankie Costellano (a character on mine) has had their assistance once
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: Throw a massive fucking party then after the fun settle down and talk my duties and what im expected of
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: if im not on holiday then yeh man
[/align]

OOC Information:
-Steam name: [FL:RP] Create
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87369477
-RP Points: Eight Roleplay Points
-Hours: 1215 Hours
-Bans: 6
-Blacklists: 20 - Most before 500 Hours
-When did you join the community: December 2015
-Donator (yes/no): Yes - 3rd Time bought.
IC Information:
-Name: Frederick Owens
-Information about yourself: I am a very sophisticated young gentleman who has quite old hobbies compared to his age. I like to listen to Jazz such as Frank Sinatra, and I often like to read the newspaper whenever possible. I love a good cigar whenever avaliable and I do indeed get straight to the point.
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): I wish to become a member of your family
-Why do you wish to join the family: I wish to join the family as I have seen some very successful tradings and restaurants here in my time in Evocity, I have seen how you go around doing your business and I like that the family are very straight to the point. After-all, Business is Business
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: I do, I have been to a couple restaurants and places of work that have been run by members of the family.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I will make sure that I get to know everyone in the family, but I will be sure to know where I stand.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Indeed I shall.
-Passport:

Spoiler :

[Image: SBvtjSe.png?1]

OOC Information:

-Steam name: [=Elite=][ᴹsᴳ]DankNukem

-SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DaNkeRinoMLG

-RP Points:0

-Hours: 178

-Bans: 2

-Blacklists: 6/7 (if you count when i was blacklisted at the same time )

-When did you join the community: around December 2015

-Donator (yes/no): no

IC Information:

-Name: Daniel 'Duke' Jackson (will change if I get accepted to Daniel 'Duke' Camorro)

-Information about yourself: Daniel's mom is really rich and doesn't care about Daniel that much and his dad is a alcoholic and drug abuser and is in prison.

-Picture of yourself (optional): don't have one yet

-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect):Member

-Why do you wish to join the family: Daniel feels a little bit outside and has no real family that he can trust or talk with so he thought why not join Camorro family, for Daniel it would be good to actually have a family that he can trust.

-Do you have any experience within our businesses: not really

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I'll do my best to fit in and help the family and get to know the members of it and ill respect the people higher ranked than me.

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes, I'll do my best
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Jan
The following 7 users Like Jan's post:
  • Anakonda, Link, Infernaw, Eclipze, Generation, DreeBott, Mist