-RP Points:0 Sad
-Hours:224
-Bans:15(expection plzCheese)
-Blacklists:23 (expection plz Cheese)
-When did you join the community:June of 2015
-Donator (yes/no):Yes
IC Information:
-Name:Steve "Assassin" McGarrett
-Information about yourself:Steve "Assassin" McGarrett  was a quite boy untill he grew up.He was  involved with the mafia and he was doing death contacts.A sunny day, the parents of a guy who was murdered by Steve, killed Steve's parents for revenge!He was so angry and he killed whole generation of them.He had arrested for assassinating for 25years. But after 3months in jail, he paid 100,000$ and escaped!He is wanted by the police untill today and he have been marked as High Target.He is trying to find a family to join and be safe, to follow the boss orders andtake revenge from cops.
-Picture of yourself (optional):

-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect):Member
-Why do you wish to join the family:I am looking for a lot of days to find a safe place and get revenge from the cops.I think this is the suitable position for i was trying to find
-Do you have any experience within our businesses:Yes, but ot a lot.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you:I am willing to do whatever you want.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most:If i get accepted, i am willing to risk my lifefor this family.

***Jan Camorro is closing his letter and taking his decision***

Kind Regards,
GreekAssassin
The following 8 users Like Jan's post:
  • Mist, Eclipze, StrikeOne, Cyclone, Agorith, DarkN00b, Link, Anakonda
[Image: SBvtjSe.png?1]
OOC Information:
-Steam name: dynamode
-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78208539
-RP Points: 2
-Hours:400
-Bans:3
-Blacklists: None?
-When did you join the community: 05-08-2015, 07:17 AM
-Donator (yes/no): Yes
IC Information:
-Name: Rusev "Big Dawg" Provodnikov
-Information about yourself: Rusev is a son of a retired russian soldier. who later died after being assassinated by an unknown group of people. rusev now wants to find the people behind the death of his father and later fulfill his fathers dream.
-Picture of yourself (optional):
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member
-Why do you wish to join the family: to sharpen my skills. and find the people behind my fathers death.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: None
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: im willing to do anything you say to me basically ill be your slave at the same time i will learn a lot of things with you.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes! i will offer my body and soul just to be loyal on Camorro Family
Well done!
Congratulations!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 6 users Like Jan's post:
  • Agorith, StrikeOne, Random, Cyclone, Infernaw, Eclipze
Congratulations!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Very nice
[Image: 9OySZ2W.png]

Was I of any help? +Rep
Congratz!
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]