[Unofficial] The Camorro Family
Welcome to the family, Thomas.

- Lyca Camorro
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Deriptz
(01-24-2016, 04:42 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Welcome to the family, Thomas.

- Lyca Camorro

Thank you kindly Lyca.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • Infernaw, Deriptz, Ivan Tempski, Anakonda
OOC Information:
-Steam name: [FL:M] Generation
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37218289
-RP Points: 50 Roleplay points
-Hours: 1501 Hours
-Bans: 0 Bans
-Blacklists: 5 Blacklists
-When did you join the community: March 2012
-Donator (yes/no): Yes
IC Information:
-Name: Dirk 'Generation' Michaels
-Information about yourself: Dirk has that bit of crazy in the eye that marks him as a risk taker. He's handsome, rugged with gray blue eyes. Often he wears a broad brimmed hat, with the teeth of some animal along the brim. He's athletic, and thin (he weighs around 170lbs). When 'off duty' or not someplace he considers dangerous, he dresses casually, with a simple button down shirt (often left with one or two buttons undone), a vest, pants and boots. He is most often seen with a drink in hand.

Dirk is a business man, and has some degree or another. Underneath his usually crazy and risk taking demeanor, there's a pretty sharp brain functioning - likely if there wasn't, he'd long have been dead. He often functions as a cook or a extra pair of skilled hands.

Some time back, Dirk's long time girlfriend (who lived in London) 'migrated' to Australia to visit his family where they stayed for some time. Michaels returned from his homeland without her - still apparently loyal to her, he's resumed his more adventurous lifestyle, returning home at random times of the year.
-Picture of yourself (optional): [Image: DirkGenerationMichaels-NewProfilePicture...g~original]
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member
-Why do you wish to join the family: I wish to join the family because I got contacted one time to solve a concern and I don't feel anymore that I should continue alone but that I should join a family of trust with whom I could spend time and be an asset.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Yes, I was a fixer: paid to solve people's "concerns" that require particular skills. It could be security, investigations, more ...
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: Like for the first time, a concern, a task ? I'll fix it. But, of course, a family means more, it's more than fixing "concerns", so I'll do what you ask me to do!
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Deriptz
Dear citizens of Evocity,

Today has been a good for the the Camorro Family and for the citizen of Evocity.

The family has expanded into the outer area's of the city, this includes the bar road and the villa's, where the dangerous Corleone family was once located. They however have been detained by the brave police of Evocity thanks to the help of the Camorro Family and its associates.

Pictures of Don Camorro and his family members/associates:

We will always be there for the citizens of this great city, and we will always expand our businesses in order to help out everyone.

Thank you for reading,
The following 14 users Like Jan's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, , TheCasanova, Cox, Infernaw, Random, mgdwszx, JackZ, DVN, Link, Grunt, DreeBott, horror, Cunix
OOC Information:
-Steam name: Jessey
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56384528
-RP Points: 2
-Hours: 262
-Bans: Total of 3 I think
-Blacklists:Total of 10
-When did you join the community: Somewhere in 2013-2014 I think.
IC Information:
-Name: Frank Scarpa
-Information about yourself: Have fear of nothing, am great with a knife.
-Picture of yourself (optional):
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member
-Why do you wish to join the family: I used to work for the Corleone's when I met Jan, I started to run things with him and he asked me if I wanted to join the family.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Used to work for the Corleone's
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: Whatever you ask me for and where I can help the family with.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Will stay loyal at all times.
The following 7 users Like Jan's post:
  • StrikeOne, DarkN00b, Robbtja, Deriptz, DVN, DreeBott, Dimitris
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • StrikeOne, Greed^, Ivan Tempski, DreeBott, Dimitris
[Image: SBvtjSe.png?1]

OOC Information:
-Steam name: [FL:RP] DreeBott
-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32754753
-RP Points: 11
-Hours: 960+
-Bans: 5 (A long time ago like my Blacklists.)
-Blacklists: 25 (A long time ago like my bans.)
-When did you join the community: Server: 2013 Forum: 2014
IC Information:
-Name: Luc "Dree" Raydon
-Information about yourself: Luc was born in a small Village in Germany when he decided to move to EvoCity after hos house got burned down by an accident.
He quickly found good friends but now it's time to join another Family.
-Picture of yourself (optional): /
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Architect
-Why do you wish to join the family: Because i think the Family would need a good Architect to help you build new Stuff.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Used to be in a Mafia a long time ago.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I would do everything.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes.
Hello all Camorro family clan members.

I want to tell you i've left the clan, because of some misunderstandings that happend.
I'm not proud of the way I left and I don't expect any of you to give me any kind of forgivness.

All I can say is i'm very sorry for how things ended and I admit I've made a big mistake by not letting you know I left.

Kind Regards.

- LightBeer.
The following 1 user Likes Lightbeer's post:
  • Awestruck