-RP Points: 1
-Hours: 338 hours
-Bans: 4
-Blacklists: 4
-When did you join the community: Early 2014
-Donator (yes/no): Yes

IC Information:
-Name: Jack 'Sausage' Hollend
-Information about yourself: Born in a Large Family, adopted at birth. Passed all of school and later made his way to law school. Joined a Law company and quickly made his way up the ranks intill he was finally promoted to CEO. After being CEO for over 3 years left to start his own business but things didn't go to plan and was forced to quit about a month later. Now is a freelance Law and Accountant. 
-Picture of yourself (optional): (
http://i.imgur.com/aDMcH.png)
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Trader
-Why do you wish to join the family: I reckon I could be a great asset to this corporation and could go a long way in just a shirt period of time.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: No, but this will only want to make me work harder for the company and increase wealth and fame for the leaders. 
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I would hold a great party (all expenses paid by your truly) to celebrate all the good things the company has done!
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes, I will always stick to this company if you accept me.

OOC Information:
-Steam name: [FL:RP] FEaRIeZz
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41392830
-RP Points: 16
-Hours: 993
-Bans: 1
-Blacklists: 1
-When did you join the community: Late 2013
IC Information:
-Name: Willie Stroker
-Information about yourself:
Physical Analysis:

| Sex: Male | Height: 5’6 | Race: British | Age: 28 | Body-Type: Endo -Mesomorph | Language: English| Hair-Color: Brown | Eye-Color: Blue | Weight: 75KG |
Character Bio:

Living on the out-skirts of Evo-City has made time rough for Willie, it has shaped who he is today, despite all he has been through, he is known as a Strong-Willed, Sophisticated young Entrepreneur - working and running a racketeering business. Leaving Compulsory Education at age of 16 with an average skill set ranging from Ds to As, Willie now owns a Security Programme rated within the top 100 agencies in America, securing an average yearly income of $1,000,000 - $2,000,000.

From leaving South Africa at a young age, Willie has lived in a small bungalow with is Mother and little sister by a quite lake. But don't let the nature of this peace giving environment fool you for that stands beyond that door; Hatred, Neglect and constant unsettlement - for 16 full years, makes a young impressionable boy imbalanced, Insecure and weak... These were dark times for Willie... But he knew if he didn't make a change - Make that big decision that could change his life, he may not see much for of it, for he could not consume much more this inhuman activity.

The only way out of this was the army. He was recruited shortly after leaving education as a combat engineer. After a year or two of service he was on a routine patrol inside a "safe" zone. He was ambushed by a small group of insurgents. He survived the attack within an inch of his life, suffering fatal injuries he carried two fellow servicemen back to camp upon him collapsing. After this event he was awarded the Victoria Cross. Even though he was awarded such a prestigious medal he was discharged due to mental instability.
-Picture of yourself (optional):
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member
-Why do you wish to join the family: To be with the love of my life, who is a member of this family. I will need the don's grace.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: I've been partnering up with Kristian Camorro for many years, so it's safe to say I know my way around.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: Provide security, as I am the owner of an excellent security programme and a veteran, it is safe to say that i know my way around heat.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Most certainly, family above everything else.

The following 5 users Like Anakonda's post:
  • Jan, Sentinel, StrikeOne, Infernaw, Greed^
OOC Information:
-Steam name: ĐarkN00b
-SteamID:STEAM_0:0:29987842
-RP Points: 12
-Hours: 1100-1200
-Bans: 0
-Blacklists: 1
-When did you join the community: 2011
-Donator (yes/no): no
IC Information:
-Name: John N00b
-Information about yourself: I'm just young architect interested in some building. With many years of experience. Rest about me is not important.
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Architect
-Why do you wish to join the family: So I can finally be of use somewhere. To show my architect skills.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Yes, though nothing specific comes to mind.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: Upgrade some buildings of the family. Build new ones...
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes.
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • Anakonda

The following 3 users Like Anakonda's post:
  • Jan, JackZ, Sentinel
The following 9 users Like Jan's post:
  • FEaRIeZz, Greed^, Infernaw, Bowiii, Lightbeer, StrikeOne, Cox, Sentinel, Anakonda
OOC Information:
-Steam name: Skilpadde
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58138558
-RP Points: 0
-Hours: 92
-Bans: 1
-Blacklists: 0
-When did you join the community: This year around July. Was inactive for some months (Sep-Dec)

IC Information:
-Name: William Wolf
-Information about yourself:
Born in Norway, south of Norway and grown up with a mom and dad. Sadly dad was drug addicted and maybe a little too addicted sometimes that lead to his death. This all happend when I was 8 years old.
Times was bad, but I did survive. I finished school and I tought everything was getting better before I became 18. I was thrown out from my home and I did not even have a job.
Later my Mom died because of cancer. I did inherited her fortune, got a home to live in. I bought a white dress and decided to start working. I got a job at the local bar, it was great sometimes, but the owner had tendency to have some drinks and get drunk. Glass got broken and I was yelled at every 10 minutes. I quitted my job after 2 months and here I am today, searching a family to survive in.

-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member
-Why do you wish to join the family: I wish to join you so I can feel home somewhere, be able to survive, have friends and if it should be needed I am well experienced with using weapons. I am someone to be trusted.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Have been at your hotel once.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I would great everyone personally, promise them that if help is needed I am there to help.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes, will do everything to be loyal, even if my life would be in danger.

Greetings,
We in the Camorro Family wish to inform that Joe Molley's (Nipple) application has been denied due to affiliation with another organization
Saluti,
Camorro Underboss
The following 2 users Like Anakonda's post:
  • Jan, Sentinel