[Unofficial] The Camorro Family
Dear citizens of Evocity,

We are happy to announce that after months of closure that our bar is finally renovated and open once again!
We look forward to seeing you enjoying the Camorro Bar once again.

You are welcome to visit us for the following occasions:
We look forward to seeing you!
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Anakonda, DVN, StrikeOne
(10-28-2015, 03:00 PM)Jan Wrote: -snip-

Lovely build Jan, look forward to more RP's, builds and other content from the Camorro Family.

Hello citizens of Evocity,

Recently our bar was one of the first public building/businesses to be renovated and re-opened, today, we are also proud to announce that we have also renovated our bank, located at what once was known as "the Bank of America"

Please visit us for:

• Loans;
  • Deposits;
  • Withdraws;
  • Opening your own Camorro Bank account.
Why choose the Camorro Bank?
Choose us, because we are the most reliable bank in Evocity, above that, we also have the stunning interest rate of 3% per year! Which is the highest rate of all banks in Evocity.

Pictures of the renovated beatiful Camorro bank:

[Image: 38F291EF59D390E881E3410DCDF9E7556747C5CB]
[Image: CA16BDE6AA9473DCDFB139C01633E525AC1839C9]

We look forward to helping you soon!

The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • StrikeOne
OOC Information:
-Steam name: Hopz
-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45566340
-RP Points: 3
-Hours: 470
-Bans: 0
-Blacklists: 1
-When did you join the community: 2013
-Donator (yes/no): Yes
IC Information:
-Name: Jermaine Cole
-Information about yourself: Jermaine is a man born in Italy, A well known and succsesfull Business Man who have done business with all kinds of people.
-Picture of yourself (optional):
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member
-Why do you wish to join the family: I have gotten alot of friends in it and im looking for a clan with seriousRP and well orgainsed
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: I surely do, I have been a Bussiness man in 15 years and i have worked with all kinds of bussiness with all kinds of people.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I will prioritise the Family before myself and i will support with everything i can support with,.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: I will !
OOC Information:
-Steam name: [FL:RP] Zed
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95267893
-RP Points: 12
-Hours: 1140
-Bans: 1
-Blacklists: 23 (All a long while ago)
-When did you join the community: 08-27-2014
IC Information:
-Name: Jack Washington
-Information about yourself: Jack Washington is a 6'5 man with a large scruffy beard, He is a man of English origin and he has a very strong English accent. Jack is a very out-going confident individual with a bubbly personality. Jack can also be a very violent man when in situations where violence is needed, Jack will do anything to reach his goals, or his bosses goals.
[Image: 38a22c8e5bce6ac11b866cdc2b546f83.png]
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member
-Why do you wish to join the family: I believe i can benefit the family as a member, I am experienced with using firearms so i can sort anybody out who takes the family name in-vain.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Indeed, i was apart of the Beltran Leyva Mafia once upon a time before the don was killed and the family disbanded.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: Do whatever i am told to do with great haste.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Indeed.
OOC Information:
-Steam name: Spooky Nipple
-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63860416
-RP Points: 2
-Hours: 649
-Bans: 2
-Blacklists: 13 (most of them are really old)
-When did you join the community: 10-06-2013
-Donator (yes/no): Not anymore, but going to buy one soon!
IC Information:
-Name: Joe Molley
-Information about yourself: Man who was born in Finland, he has strong english language and is respectful for other people.
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Architect
-Why do you wish to join the family: I wan't to be part of something bigger, and as i am good builder i wan't to be helping with building and share my own ones.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Not really.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: Help building for the family, and help clanmembers in different situations if needed. And do everything i am told to.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes!
         [Image: podlau939fb.png]
                                                  Go -> here and drop +rep
OOC Information:

Steam name: [FL:M] Suarez
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70851645
RP Points: 25
Hours: 1321
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 8
When did you join the community: Dec 2013
Donator (yes/no): Yes

IC Information:

Name: Vladimir Cochev
Information about yourself: Vladimir Cochev is a Briton coming from Russian descendants who used to organise a Russian mafia. Vladimir was heavily involved in the mafia as a young boy and picked up many of the do's and don't of mafia life. He also learnt many of the stories from the mafia veterans about their time in the mafia and what they did daily.
Picture of yourself (optional):
What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member
Why do you wish to join the family: I would like to join the family because, I would like to revisit my family roots and explore the multiple job options of EvoCity where I can put my business expertise to use
Do you have any experience within our businesses: Unfortunately not.
What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I would support and assist the family by being extremely loyal, executing orders and most certainly doing whatever is required upon me to do so.
Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Of course I will.

OOC: The other applicants are still being reviewed.

The following 5 users Like Anakonda's post:
  • StrikeOne, Jan, Greed^, Nipple, JackZ
OOC Information:
-Steam name: Outlookm
-SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:63381422
-RP Points: 1
-Hours: 245
-Bans: None
-Blacklists: None
-When did you join the community: 04-28-2013
-Donator (yes/no): No ( Can be donor if needed)
IC Information:
-Name: Mike 'Leandoer' Padillion
-Information about yourself: Im hard working person, who obeys and doesn't questions commands from boss' i enjoy many jobs 
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member
-Why do you wish to join the family:I wish to join the Family because i think i will fit right in, the family offers me enjoyable tasks.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Yes.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: Carrying out order's and completing set tasks.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes, once part of the family i will always stay loyal to my brothers.
The following 1 user Likes Sentinel's post:
  • Greed^
OOC Information:
-Steam name: Infernaw
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43964937
-RP Points: 31
-Hours: 1456
-Bans: 0 
-Blacklists: 0 
-When did you join the community: July 2012
IC Information:
-Name: Lyca Wellington
-Information about yourself: Lyca is an ex agent of SAA, Cerberus, and EBC. After the divorce with her fiance Evan Moore, Lyca retired from being an Agent, and joined her brothers' first class tea company. After a year off action, she feels the need of adrenaline coming back to her. She's ready to take on new challenges in her life. 
-Picture of yourself (optional): - 
-Why do you wish to join the family: I felt inspired to see what more life has to offer.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Yes. Done a heap load of mafia RP earlier.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: Whatever is needed.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: I'm smart, I'm loyal, I'm grateful.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Greed^