[Unofficial] The Camorro Family
The family decided it is time for something new. Because we have to keep up with the latest technologies, such as the world wide web.After figuring some stuff out , we managed to build a website for our bar in the city, to attract a bigger audience. You can see our menu on the site, read all about our bar and you can even apply for a job. The oppurtunities are limitless. This is a huge step in to the future. You can check our website at cf.uboxi.com. Please note that the site is still in development.
Sincerely,
The Camorro Family

Edit : You can now also reach the website via cfcitybar.tk
-- Comment made via Toaster
The following 7 users Like Source's post:
  • Jan, Anakonda, Ivan Tempski, GriminaL, Craz, Bowiii, Link
Great work on the website, Source!
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
The following 1 user Likes Anakonda's post:
  • Source
Indeed, I am impressed!
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Source, Omega Chaos
Hi my name is zara connor im 17 years old gamer who loves to rp and have a sence of market dealing.

background:Zara was born in autralia by her rich parents who die in a car crash on the highway when zara was 10 years old after the event zara was left with only her butler simmons who tought her how to use money to make good deals and big profit of it.
looking for market dealer job
ic name:zara connor
occ name:[roccat]hrowulf[hextech]
bans:0
blacklists:1 long time ago
rp points:1
hours in fearless:100
joined community:2014
donator:yes
im a good bisness woman in the market department.
i would stay loyjal to the end and support the clan with everything i got if i must.
Hrowulf.

As a member of The Camorro family i recommend you to put WAY more effort into your application of membership.
If you're having a bit of trouble, have a look at some recent applications that has gotten approved.
They should have all the information you would need to make a application that would be approved!

Good luck!
The following 6 users Like Bowiii's post:
  • Weecow, Jan, Anakonda, Source, StrikeOne, Davidson
Requesting closure, please PM me if you're interested in taking over.
Closed as per request.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Reopened good luck!~
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 6 users Like Jan's post:
  • Falc, Suarez, Altoria, DVN, Anakonda, Bradley
Welcome back to the city. Smile