[Unofficial] The Camorro Family
Welcome to the family Paul! I am sure you will do great! Smile
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
OOC Information:
-Steam name: GHOSTK1LL3R
-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38145384
-RP Points: 11?
-Hours: Close to 900
-Bans: 3
-Blacklists: 10?
-When did you join the community: 2013/2012
-Donator (yes/no): Did but was lik nawww
IC Information:
-Name: Jamie 'Ghost' Ironsight
-Information about yourself: I at the age of 17 joined the army and served two tours of Iraq. I then attempted to join the S.A.S. at the age of 20 and got in first time. I then left at the age of 23 and found that my life I once knew was taken away. I am now looking for a group that can support me and will have my back.
-Picture of yourself (optional):
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member
-Why do you wish to join the family: I am looking for a group that can support me.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: 50/50
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: Follow your commands
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes.
OOC Information:

-Steam name: Jono

-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:27711625

-RP Points: 13

-Hours: 1241

-Bans: 3

-Blacklists: 1 (Same as one of the bans.)

-When did you join the community:Mid-2012

-Donator (yes/no): negative, have no plans to donate either. 

IC Information:

-Name: Razi Mizrahi

-Information about yourself: Have been in multiple security agencies, and through many corporate wars. I served time in Shayetet 13, the notoriously Israeli special forces, but can not comment any more inflammation upon such activities.

Recently I returned from duty, and have struggled getting an 'official' job, and so am looking further into the shady areas of society, in order to utilize my skills for my own gain, rather than for governmental forces. (Fuck knows what i'm talking about)

-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member.

-Why do you wish to join the family: I'm looking for a group of like-minded individuals. I feel that you'd all fit that.

-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Negative.

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: Anything?

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes.

greatest app 2k15
A more fitting signature. 
The following 2 users Like Jono's post:
  • Bowiii, Anakonda
OOC Information:

-Steam name: GriminaL

-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17456526

-RP Points: 5

-Hours: 310

-Bans:5

-Blacklists:8

-When did you join the community: 06-28-2013, 08:25 PM

-Donator (yes/no): yes

IC Information:

-Name: David "GRiiM" Junior

-Information about yourself: David "Grim" Junior has mastered the Arts of Survival as been Ex-Military as served his country proud and after serving for 10 years he finally earned the right to come home i am Respectful and Trustworthy and id do anything for my "family"

-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member

-Why do you wish to join the family: i have a freind in the family and i would like to participate in your Expeditions

-Do you have any experience within our businesses: i have worked in a couple of restaurants in my time  

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I will show you my Loyalty and trust

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes Of course
The following 1 user Likes GriminaL's post:
  • Rain
OOC Information:
-Steam name: [FL:RP] Himalaya Thing
-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65731322
-RP Points: 0
-Hours: 174
-Bans: 1 (I was a noob and propsmashed)
-Blacklists: 6 (I know it's a lot but in my opinion 2 of my blackblists aren't valid in my opinion)
-When did you join the community: Early 2014
-Donator (yes/no): I was donator before but my donator status has expired
IC Information:
-Name: Omul 'Himalaya' Aluminum
-Information about yourself: Omul was born in Dallas, Texas in 1980. He then moved to Seattle, Washington at the age of 18. There he went to the University of Washington and got a PhD in trading. Then he began his marijuana business since marijuana is legal in Washington. He made big fortunes on his business and it became the biggest marijuana company in 2007. Since then he's still doing his business.
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Either Member or Trader
-Why do you wish to join the family: I'll do anything you'd want to wish to help the family including changing my last name to Camorro.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: I'm doing weed business and I have some mafia experience.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I'll really do anything you guys tell me to do.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes I will during all times possible.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
Keep it up my loves! <3
The following 3 users Like Weecow's post:
  • Anakonda, Bowiii, Source

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: scribble.regular.png]
The following 6 users Like Anakonda's post:
  • Jan, Bowiii, GriminaL, Craz, Source, StrikeOne
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We are sorry to announce that the application of Oreosaysb00 has been denied due to low effort made in the application and due to lacking experience.

However, the other applications are still being reviewed.

The following 2 users Like Anakonda's post:
  • Jan, StrikeOne
Keep up the good work, hope you guys will get official one day!
OOC Information:

-Steam name: iSynnn
-SteamID: 76561198034519151
-RP Points: 24
-Hours: 1541
-Bans: 0
-Blacklists: 0
-When did you join the community: 2012
-Donator (yes/no): not yet

IC Information:

-Name: Luis V Gutierrez

-Information about yourself: Hello, My name is Luis V Gutierrez, I am 26 years old, I am part Spanish and part Italian. Ive lived in America all my life though, moving area to area, and finally settling in EvoCity since i was about 18. I enjoy fishing, swimming, singing, playing guitar, and motorbike riding. I have a certificate 5 in personal fitness, and a bachelor in business management. I am very protective of the things i love, and care about.

-Picture of yourself (optional): [Image: Wj1mtEZ.jpg]

-Why do you wish to join the family: Looking for some sort of a family replacement for my old one

-Do you have any experience within our businesses: No

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: Whatever it takes

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes
The following 1 user Likes Syntex's post:
  • Bowiii