[Unofficial] The Camorro Family
OOC Information:
-Steam name: [FL:RP] Razz
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73513458
-RP Points: 1
-Hours: 540
-Bans: 6
-Blacklists: There has been 10 different moments where I have been blacklisted, but some of the times it would be a blacklist from different things, such as physgun, toolgun and props.
-When did you join the community: Mid 2014.
-Donator (yes/no): Yes
IC Information:
-Name: Hector 'Razz' Bretsky (Would change to Hector Camorro if I got accepted)
-Information about yourself: I used to be the Don of the Bretsky Family, after things went south, half my family betrayed me and decided to make their own. I will follow all orders you give out and won't question why or what.
-Picture of yourself (optional):
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member
-Why do you wish to join the family: After my family got disbanded, I have been looking for something to do, I want to join up with great and dangerous people that knows how to handle business. The Camorro Family seems to be a great opportunity, and when I heard about it I instantly tried to contact the Don.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Yes I do, since I had my own 'crew'. We basicly had the exact same RP.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I will do anything that a higher ranked member would tell me to do. (Unless someone would tell me to do something against the rules, then I would back off)
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: I promise that I will, and I can prove it.
[Image: SBvtjSe.png?1]

I am sorry to inform that the following applications are denied: GeXo Razz, CrueL. Thank you for your time writing the application.
The following 2 users Like Weecow's post:
  • Jan, Source
The following 9 users Like Jan's post:
  • Weecow, Greed^, Theblackshadowofgod, Bowiii, Source, StrikeOne, Madi, Craz, Anakonda
OOC Information:
-Steam name: sobenke
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21200635
-Hours: 640
-Bans:0
-Blacklists: 0
-When did you join the community: about 6 months ago
-Donator (yes/no): yes
IC Information:
-Name: Terrence O'Connor
-Information about yourself:
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member
-Why do you wish to join the family: I know some people in this family and enjoy playing together with them
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: I do i have my own multigamingclan containing 60 persons.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: participate active in rp's sticking up for family members
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: This is easy TILL DEATH DO US PART
Nicely said:
"A man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man"

To me it is the same and
"A man that doesn't spend time practicing his skills is a squirrel for a sly fox"  Smile  

Wise words from Hostage Smile

I wish your family good luck and we might ehar from eachother  soon.
The Slyfox Security Corporation is slowly rebuilding. And would be open for business.

***A man rung the bell at the Camorro mansion as he held a letter in his hands.
*** He seemed  very nervouse. As he never had to deliver a letter to a Mafia family.
*** The man delivered the letter and would wait for a response.
*** That was all he got payed for anyways. Deliver and return with the answer.

Spoiler :

*** The reason why a messager was used was because  there could be no trace online.
*** None could find out who had send the message incase the message fell in the wrong hands.

Spoiler :

The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • Madi, Greed^, Source, StrikeOne, Anakonda
[Image: SBvtjSe.png?1]
Hello everyone,

We have decided to deny Sobenke's letter, due to the little effort and time he took with creating his letter.

Lately we have been dissapointed with the creativity applicants use to create their letters.
May we please remind you that creating a good and creative letter will improve your chances of getting accepted.

Thank you for reading.

** A Camorro family member spots an unmarked letter with a strange seal neatly laying near the Camorro Bar entrance **

Spoiler :
[Image: gKVYJMF.gif]

Spoiler :
[Image: gRzkwjn.png]

The following 6 users Like Rain's post:
  • Joykill, Von Tempski, Jan, Weecow, Bowiii, Source
[b]OOC Information: I'm a 16 year old that havent been on FL for more than 2-3 months but still have managed to achieve nearly 300 hours here and get alot of friends, i am daily active and are always up for some fun RP.
-Steam name: [-LG-] Akira
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103484922
-Hours: 265 on FL.
-Bans: 1 ban. 24hours for FearRP.
-Blacklists: 2 blacklists 1 NLR and 1 Weapons. (old)
-When did you join the community: 2014
-Donator (yes/no): Yes
[b]IC Information: Im a 32 year old male that is polite and nice, i feel lonely and are looking for a family to join, i am divorced and from Norway.
-Name: Tom Matthews
-Information about yourself: 32 year old male that are polite and always there for you, i like to hang out with friends and do stuff.
-Why do you wish to join the family: My old clan just suddenly went AFK and people stopped playing and well.. yeah i need a Family to play with and have a good laugh.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: ive been to your Bar and Hotel, and i liked the RP that you guys had there.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: i would help in RP, maybe some building.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes i will!
[Image: nv3RC4s.jpg]

Thanks Barkles for the signature.