[Unofficial] The Camorro Family

Camorro Employment Explained

Camorro Employment is a system where we hire employee's for our businesses. These employees will be working at ony of our businesses, for example a restaurant and/or hotel. They have full control of the building and may ask for a second employee if available. These employees will be paid out 1/3 of what they earn, let's say a employee sells in 1 day 10 drinks of 50$ each. That will be 10x50=500$  which is approximately 167$, once another employee comes it will be 1/4 of what we earn that day, bonusses can be given out once a employee shows good will aswell or a high sale rate. The Camorro Family members are the owners of the businesses and will handle everything that happens with it, let that be problems with the government or some major problem with one of our customers. At the end of the day one of our members will pick up the money at the business, and handle it further. The payment will be stacked up for 10 days and will be given our at a certain time.

Being a employee of the Camorro Family will not mean you're in the family, it means that you're helping us. With the employment you will also receive a little extra, we give you at our loaning business (Will be released soon) 5% discount, and you will also get limited protection from the family. Which means that you might ask us a favor, which is also more likely to be accepted because of the fact that you work for us thus doing us a favor. You as person are always protected when working for us.

If you have any questions regarding this system, please contact the Camorro Family.

Signed,

The following 3 users Like Weecow's post:
  • Source, Jan, Bowiii
Welcome to my family, I expect a lot from you two.

Greetings,

Don Camorro
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Source
OOC Information:
-Steam name: [FL:RP] GreeD^
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41161698
-RP Points: 25
-Hours: Close to 1600
-Bans: 3
-Blacklists: 10 (1 PTE)
-When did you join the community: Played a few hours late 2011 on a borrowed steam account, returned mid-late 2012
-Donator (yes/no): No, i will purchase it soon though.
IC Information:
-Name: Kristian Thomsen
-Information about yourself: Calm, creative, loyal, and strong.
-Picture of yourself (optional):
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member.
-Why do you wish to join the family: I've got alot of spare time, and i've got a bad economy. I have the skills required in a "Mafia" and to prove that I'm worthy as a family member.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Yes, I've previously been in a group very much alike, that closed down.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: Anything possible, and any order given.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes
The following 3 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Anakonda, Suarez, Bowiii
OOC Information:

-Steam name: [FL:RP] Lightbeer
-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43023165
-RP Points: 23
-Hours: 1600+
-Blacklists: 1
-Bans: 2
-Donator (yes/no): yes
IC Information:
-Name: Takumi Fujiwara
-When did you join the community: 2012 "started playing back in  2011"

-Information about yourself: Part time worker at the local patrol station
-Picture of yourself (optional):
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Architect
-Why do you wish to join the family: I want to join this family, because I have no family. My father was a drug addict and died of an overdose when I was 6 years old and my mom died on the operation table when I was 14. I had to go through a lot of shit just to get roof above my head and food on the table. I want a family to protect and a family to cover my back too.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: I been dealing small arms and other illegal goods for a few years and I know how things works on the streets.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: Tell me what to do and I will do it with no questions asked. No matter what it is.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes I will. 
The following 6 users Like Lightbeer's post:
  • Weecow, Bowiii, Madi, StrikeOne, Ivan Tempski, Anakonda
Hello everyone,
After months of construction our new villa is finally done, and is now being used for the following:
-Business Meetings;
-Dinners;
-Alliance meetings; 
-Family meetings

The villa has a bathroom, jacuzzi, business meeting room, dining room, 6 offices, a living room, a big bedroom, a kitchen, a balcony and a huge garden surrounding the villa.
For business please visit us.

Pictures of the new villa:

Thank you for reading,

The Camorro Family.
The following 10 users Like Jan's post:
  • Suarez, Ivan Tempski, Source, Greed^, StrikeOne, Bowiii, Madi, equal, Craz, Cunix
Simply amazing and a great build! :O
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Lookin' good
Looks very good.
-- Comment made via Toaster
The following 5 users Like Weecow's post:
  • Greed^, StrikeOne, Bowiii, Jan, Source
The following 4 users Like Weecow's post:
  • Jan, StrikeOne, Anakonda, Source