[Unofficial] The Camorro Family
Congratz!!!
Dear Camorro family
Seeing as we're two families in the town, for now, we want to meet up and discuss this
We would be pleased to arrange a meeting with you at our new villa, to discuss business
Please respond back, and we'll arrange a time and date.
If you refuse, it will show us that you are not willing to comply and we will take harsh action.

Signed
Enza Denino
The following 4 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Falc, Marty, Jax, Cox
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • StrikeOne, Anakonda, Mist, Eclipze, Ratatoskrr
Welcome to the family Jules!

Best regards, John Camorro
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
I greet you, Jules.

A warm welcome from Tony Camorro.
[Image: lIncwQH.png]

OOC Information: 

-Steam name: [FL:RP] Jordy 

-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70533265 

-RP Points: 23 

-Hours: 1660+ 

-Bans: 1  

-Blacklists: 7 (all from 1-2 years ago) 

-When did you join the community: August 2013 

-Donator (yes/no): no (can purchase) 

IC Information: 

-Name: Pietro 'Jordy' Romani 

-Information about yourself: 

Appearance 
Shiny yet appealing bald head reveals a long, charming face. Wide hazel eyes, set narrowly within their sockets. Fire has left a mark stretching from the bottom of the right cheekbone, running towards the left side of his lips and ending on his left cheekbone.  

Background 

Growing up on the streets Cosa Nostra in the heart of Sicily, business doesn't come easier for Pietro. Working with his uncle from a very young age stopped him from pursuing his goals to become a wealthy business man in America. As Pietro earned a reasonable amount of money he decided to move to evo-city as his motivation and reliability from his father pushed him forward in life. 

There's something incomprehensible about him, perhaps it's a feeling of delight or perhaps it's simply his patience. But nonetheless, people tend to wish to get to know him better, while secretly despising him. 

-Picture of yourself (optional): [Image: SDmGyKU.png]

-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member 

-Why do you wish to join the family: This is my kind of work style. I believe I can benefit the family and help it grow in size and gain a very good reputation in the city. 

-Do you have any experience within our businesses: No experiences within this business however I do in others. 

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: Act like a man you can come to in urgent need. I can help in many situations as I have a great shot and can talk my way out of trouble. I can stay on task and work towards the problem or goal 

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Indeed. You have my word for it.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 1 user Likes Jordy's post:
  • Kpred
(07-03-2016, 12:59 PM)Jordy Wrote: -A load of crap-

Would not recommend, some of the stuff he does is just messed up.
(07-03-2016, 01:33 PM)kippsee Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 12:59 PM)Jordy Wrote: -A load of crap-

Would not recommend, some of the stuff he does is just messed up.

Shut up you Wink

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 1 user Likes Jordy's post:
  • Kippsee
[Image: WZ73r4t.png]

[Image: SeMVR6q.png]
The following 5 users Like Link's post:
  • Jan, Eclipze, DarkN00b, Ivan Tempski, Mist

OOC Information:
-Steam name: envy (I change it all the time tho usually to gary etc)
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73465497
-RP Points: 1
-Hours: 276
-Bans: 0
-Blacklists: 0
-When did you join the community: 2013
-Donator (yes/no): Not ATM. Will just buy it for Ingame Currency tho.
IC Information:
-Name: Marcus Savage
-Information about yourself: Had a hard childhood, My father died in the late 1982's and my mother was addicted to cocaine so growing up was hard. I never had friends or anyone by my side. I was bullied a lot in the school. It wasn't until I joined High School and met Quan. Quan introduced me to drug dealing and then he introduced me to the gang life. By the Age of 16 I was feared in the community, the kids who used to laugh at me now bow to me. I was then going around with a group of lads known as "21 Gang". It gave me hope and gave me a life. Until 3 of my friends was shot and killed and my house was shot at whilst my mom was inside. It wasn't until then I joined EvoCity, To seek a new life and new hope. The Camorro Family is a good opportunity for me to become something.
-Picture of yourself (optional): [Image: 2jeeq35.png]
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member
-Why do you wish to join the family: To seek hope and become something.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: nope.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I realise that family is everything and that I would do anything and I mean anything and everything for my family to keep them safe. I show dominance and leadership.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes Of course I would, Family is everything.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Mist