SRU Tactics
Information 
Hi guys,

I'm currently in the midst of making a guide to the SRU.
But I'm having some difficulty in thinking of tactics and... well, strategies.

Does anybody know any, or created one?
So far I have the common one:
-Breacher
-Assault
-Support

but I'm sure there're more. If you could provide a summary of the tactic, or even a video, that'd be amazing!!
Credit will be given.

Thanks!

Reconnaissance- This would fall under support.
Occasinally, a lone SRU officer or trained police officer will inflitrate the designated hostile area, typically with the aim to be unnoticed by insurgents, so they can basically scout out the situation and report back to base what's going down. These situations are used in hostile takeovers/raids against enemies of the government, such as the UM door being open, with a hostage inside the office, and most of the enemies either behind oil drums or on top of the storgae silos. An SRU officer could be deployed to sneak in behind the treeline as a fellow officers pepper the surrounding area with bullets continuously, not giving the enemies a chance to notice the infiltrator reporting the situation. This is a very useful tactic, as it gives the other officers insight on the situation, including locations, ammo count, enemy count, and overall preparedness of the antagonists of the government. (This was sometimes used back when CS:S was the thing, but overall has diminished as an effective strategy because now either: A) Not enough people are playing, making them hunt you down as you don't have enough of a distraction, or B) Too many players causing not enough hiding places, especially when people had the maps memorized and camped looking simply for people doing that tactic. With the size of the RP maps, this doesn't pose an issue.).
Message me on steam m8.
I've got a method that I use when raiding on bigger game modes. It's a mixture of Spartan Shock Warfare and Blitzkrieg. I guess it could be adapted for SRU use. Let me know if you're interested :3