[Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi [Pas/Agr]
Name: Adam Starkavargen

Sex: Male

Nationality: Swedish

Reason you wish to join: My medical experience extends to when I was in the Swedish Army, I served four years out in Aghanistan and then after my four year as a field doctor I took a retirement from the Swedish Army and took to a life of Private Military corporations, I worked as a doctor to a gunman.

Previous occupations if any: Field Doctor for the Swedish Army, Merryweather Security, Mist along with Blackwatch Corporation.

Background information: (make it detailed, preferably with arrests and physical information as well if you have any) Myself I started in the army when I was 20, I was on a tour of afghanistan for two years with the Swedish Army as a field medic, We were stationed in the northern province of Afghan and there was rarely anything happening except from time to time Taliban converging on the local villages, I served In the northern province for two years and then we were on a one year tour around Helmans province and my whole squadron was stuck in a place of hell, One of the main privates in infantry came under fire and he lost his foot because of a land mine when converging on the target. I lost three great friends who died serving and only a year was left and I was glad that I was out of there, I then left the Swedish Army and flew to Evocity to accept my contract as a private military soldier. I've spent years with them and after being contacted by you, I'm willing to try.

Written Exam

Please fill out the questions below.

1,) What should you do before you take any action? I should ask the Oyabun before engaging in the thing that I would do.

2,) What are you required to do when your immediate authority gives you a knife and string? You have amputate a joint of your pinky and then onto the second repeating and after each sacrifice its supposed to be wrapped in a towel and shown to the Oyabun. Then cut off the blood flow before cutting by tightening a string around the joint.

3,) Regarding the question above, why would you do this? The reason to do the ritual is to show your sincerity for the mistakes you do and to discourage the police from attempting to get within the ranks.

4,) What position in the family holds the most power? Oyabun

5,) Are you required to speak English in Evo-City, an English speaking town? Yes.

6,) What province was the Takaha-Gumi originally started in and as what business? Nagoya, Japan as a real estate company

7,) Is this the "Chinese mafia" (this is a Y/N question as the answers if leaked could pose problems with triads) No.

8.) Are you willing to die, both in service of the Oyabun or by order of the Oyabun? I am.

OOC

Steam name: Chocolate Labrador

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80883321

Hours: 600

How often do you use the forums? 1-10 9.5

how often do you play on the server? 1-10 8.6

RP Points: (if you can remember what its for please do tell! i would like to hear) 0 (I roleplay well still)

Previous bans: (if it was not within the last 12 months don't bother putting it down.) 3

What position are you applying for: The Private Doctor

Do you know anything about the Yakuza: Its the worst possible hand in a card game

Do you have a reason for joining: I've had enough of agressive rp, I'd like to take a passive rp route and become the doctor of the group, I've became a medic on a military server and had to serve wounds which consisted of bullets and amputations
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

(12-22-2014, 02:31 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: Name: Adam Starkavargen

Nationality: Swedish

Reason you wish to join: My medical experience extends to when I was in the Swedish Army, I served four years out in Aghanistan and then after my four year as a field doctor I took a retirement from the Swedish Army and took to a life of Private Military corporations, I worked as a doctor to a gunman.

Previous occupations if any: Field Doctor for the Swedish Army, Merryweather Security, Mist along with Blackwatch Corporation.

Background information: (make it detailed, preferably with arrests and physical information as well if you have any) Myself I started in the army when I was 20, I was on a tour of afghanistan for two years with the Swedish Army as a field medic, We were stationed in the northern province of Afghan and there was rarely anything happening except from time to time Taliban converging on the local villages, I served In the northern province for two years and then we were on a one year tour around Helmans province and my whole squadron was stuck in a place of hell, One of the main privates in infantry came under fire and he lost his foot because of a land mine when converging on the target. I lost three great friends who died serving and only a year was left and I was glad that I was out of there, I then left the Swedish Army and flew to Evocity to accept my contract as a private military soldier. I've spent years with them and after being contacted by you, I'm willing to try.

Written Exam

1,) What should you do before you take any action? I should ask the Oyabun before engaging in the thing that I would do.

2,) What are you required to do when your immediate authority gives you a knife and string? You have amputate a joint of your pinky and then onto the second repeating and after each sacrifice its supposed to be wrapped in a towel and shown to the Oyabun. Then cut off the blood flow before cutting by tightening a string around the joint.

3,) Regarding the question above, why would you do this? The reason to do the ritual is to show your sincerity for the mistakes you do and to discourage the police from attempting to get within the ranks.

4,) What position in the family holds the most power? Oyabun

5,) Are you required to speak English in Evo-City, an English speaking town? Yes.

6,) What province was the Takaha-Gumi originally started in and as what business? Nagoya, Japan as a real estate company

7,) Is this the "Chinese mafia" (this is a Y/N question as the answers if leaked could pose problems with triads) No.

8.) Are you willing to die, both in service of the Oyabun or by order of the Oyabun? I am.

OOC

Steam name: Chocolate Labrador

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80883321

Hours: 600

How often do you use the forums? 1-10 9.5

how often do you play on the server? 1-10 8.6

RP Points: (if you can remember what its for please do tell! i would like to hear) 0 (I roleplay well still)

Previous bans: (if it was not within the last 12 months don't bother putting it down.) 3

What position are you applying for: The Private Doctor

Do you know anything about the Yakuza: Its the worst possible hand in a card game

Do you have a reason for joining: I've had enough of agressive rp, I'd like to take a passive rp route and become the doctor of the group, I've became a medic on a military server and had to serve wounds which consisted of bullets and amputations

Accepted
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````In character
Name: Aiko Yamaguchi
Sex: Female
Nationality: Japanese
Reason you wish to join: I served under Kenichi Shinoda in the Yamaguchi family for 8 years. I... let's say, resigned for reasons I do not wish to share. What matters is that I have been forced to leave them. Now under my own will I seek a new family.
Previous occupations if any: As previously mentioned i've been apart of the Yamaguchi family for many years and have experiance in a grand variety of... unlawfull activities including arms trafficking, bid rigging, racketeering and Securities fraud. Due to this I have many contacts that would be usefull in many different situations.
Background information: (make it detailed, preferably with arrests and physical information as well if you have any) (Background: ) I've been brought up on gang violence and was getting involved in illegal activities from an extremely young age. My first taste of blood was when I was only 16. I'd been brought allong to help with drug trafficking. A rival family, namely the Dojins, planned to steal from us. On that day I killed a man, I aswell suffered an injury to my left arm from a bullet passing clean through it. I still boast a large scar just below my shoulder. I've never been arrested, I guess I always find my way out of things. MY bosused to tell me I had got a knack for that sorta thing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Physical desc) Aiko stands at 5'4| She has medium length charcoal black hair that has been tied up into a neat looking ponytail with bangs that flow down each side of her box fringe| Her facial features are small and she has rosy cheeks | She wears a dark brown parka that would seem to be slightly too big of whitch she wears the hood up all the time | She wears an old pair of hiking boots | She wears dark brown jeans that seem to be old and worn | She looks to be in her late twenties | She speaks in a light tone with a soft accent of Japanese origin |
1,) What should you do before you take any action?
I'm used to gang discipline... I take no actions unless orderd to do so by the Oyobun. No exeptions.
2,) What are you required to do when your immediate authority gives you a knife and string?
Grit my teeth and carry out yubitsume.
3,) Regarding the question above, why would you do this?
I would hope I would have no reason to do so, but if it was to come to it, it would be because I would have to commit said act to show sincerity towards the Oyobun.
4,) What position in the family holds the most power?
The Oyobun.
5,) Are you required to speak English in Evo-City, an English speaking town?
(OOC: Due to server rules, yes :P) What kind of question is that? I should be able to speak whatever language I want. I can speak English fluently but that's besides the point!
6,) What province was the Takaha-Gumi originally started in and as what business?
As a real estate business in the province of Nagoya.
7,) Is this the "Chinese mafia" (this is a Y/N question as the answers if leaked could pose problems with triads)
(( You're such a troll ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )) IIE!
8.) Are you willing to die, both in service of the Oyabun or by order of the Oyabun?
My honour will far surpass your expectations.
OOC
Steam name: Scrubmoso
Steam ID:
Hours: 100
How often do you use the forums? 1-10 Well, I've not been off it since I created the account :P 10
how often do you play on the server? 1-10 I try to be on as much as possible sometimes I just can't though. 6-7
RP Points: (if you can remember what its for please do tell! i would like to hear) 0
Previous bans: (if it was not within the last 12 months don't bother putting it down.) 0
What position are you applying for: Kyodai
Do you know anything about the Yakuza: I know a fair bit about most of the main/most known Japanese gangs. Mainly Yamaguchi-gumi. I know what they do, how they operate and how they are represented and represent themselfes.
Do you have a reason for joining: Having been involved with your RP makes me want to be apart of the clan. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(12-24-2014, 03:21 AM)Scrubmoso Wrote: ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````In character
Name: Aiko Yamaguchi
Sex: Female
Nationality: Japanese
Reason you wish to join: I served under Kenichi Shinoda in the Yamaguchi family for 8 years. I... let's say, resigned for reasons I do not wish to share. What matters is that I have been forced to leave them. Now under my own will I seek a new family.
Previous occupations if any: As previously mentioned i've been apart of the Yamaguchi family for many years and have experiance in a grand variety of... unlawfull activities including arms trafficking, bid rigging, racketeering and Securities fraud. Due to this I have many contacts that would be usefull in many different situations.
Background information: (make it detailed, preferably with arrests and physical information as well if you have any) (Background: ) I've been brought up on gang violence and was getting involved in illegal activities from an extremely young age. My first taste of blood was when I was only 16. I'd been brought allong to help with drug trafficking. A rival family, namely the Dojins, planned to steal from us. On that day I killed a man, I aswell suffered an injury to my left arm from a bullet passing clean through it. I still boast a large scar just below my shoulder. I've never been arrested, I guess I always find my way out of things. MY bosused to tell me I had got a knack for that sorta thing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Physical desc) Aiko stands at 5'4| She has medium length charcoal black hair that has been tied up into a neat looking ponytail with bangs that flow down each side of her box fringe| Her facial features are small and she has rosy cheeks | She wears a dark brown parka that would seem to be slightly too big of whitch she wears the hood up all the time | She wears an old pair of hiking boots | She wears dark brown jeans that seem to be old and worn | She looks to be in her late twenties | She speaks in a light tone with a soft accent of Japanese origin |
1,) What should you do before you take any action?
I'm used to gang discipline... I take no actions unless orderd to do so by the Oyobun. No exeptions.
2,) What are you required to do when your immediate authority gives you a knife and string?
Grit my teeth and carry out yubitsume.
3,) Regarding the question above, why would you do this?
I would hope I would have no reason to do so, but if it was to come to it, it would be because I would have to commit said act to show sincerity towards the Oyobun.
4,) What position in the family holds the most power?
The Oyobun.
5,) Are you required to speak English in Evo-City, an English speaking town?
(OOC: Due to server rules, yes Tounge) What kind of question is that? I should be able to speak whatever language I want. I can speak English fluently but that's besides the point!
6,) What province was the Takaha-Gumi originally started in and as what business?
As a real estate business in the province of Nagoya.
7,) Is this the "Chinese mafia" (this is a Y/N question as the answers if leaked could pose problems with triads)
(( You're such a troll ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )) IIE!
8.) Are you willing to die, both in service of the Oyabun or by order of the Oyabun?
My honour will far surpass your expectations.
OOC
Steam name: Scrubmoso
Steam ID:
Hours: 100
How often do you use the forums? 1-10 Well, I've not been off it since I created the account Tounge 10
how often do you play on the server? 1-10 I try to be on as much as possible sometimes I just can't though. 6-7
RP Points: (if you can remember what its for please do tell! i would like to hear) 0
Previous bans: (if it was not within the last 12 months don't bother putting it down.) 0
What position are you applying for: Kyodai
Do you know anything about the Yakuza: I know a fair bit about most of the main/most known Japanese gangs. Mainly Yamaguchi-gumi. I know what they do, how they operate and how they are represented and represent themselfes.
Do you have a reason for joining: Having been involved with your RP makes me want to be apart of the clan. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Accepted, hours exception once again due to previous role play experience.. Also because of your use of Japanese in role play here and there.. Subarashii!
Update: adding recruiting tag to title.

(this is also to show the thread is still active)
Updated legitimate business section.
Changelog:

Updated thread title to include passive/aggressive tag,
Updated Alliances section,
Added "Hot Rock" to legitimate business sector.

Graphical glitches on thread announcement:

If you see squares or weird symbols in various parts of our thread you may need to download a typeface that includes Japanese grammatical symbols and characters.
I will provide you with a link to one and will get around to adding it on the thread itself.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-au/windo...ows-update
In character

Name: Hakuko '9 finger' Wada

Nationality: American-Japanese

Reason you wish to join: I grew up in Tokyo with my mom, we didn't have much between our fingers, so I stared getting in to mugging, street crime, betting in illegal races, and there for started to get alot of attention and the Takaha-Gumi noticed me.

Previous occupations if any: Night Club Boucher

Background information: (make it detailed, preferably with arrests and physical information as well if you have any) 
I grew up in Tokyo in an small Apartment with my mom, we didnt have any Money at all since my dad died before I got born. I have never been in school because my mom made me Work at the dock sides helping shipping fish. (age 5-12) When it was my 13 year old birthday my mom bought me my mom bought me my first knife ever! I was so exicted, later on I found out that if I had my knife on me at any time none of the other street kids would mug me anymore. At the age of 14 I started mugging old ladies stealing their handbags suit cases, but one time I followed an old man in a suit, I followed him to an back ally in downtown Tokyo I caught up to him in the ally and pulled the knife, outta no where he toke the knife outta my hand an cuted my right ring finger of and told me to get outta there, he keept the finger to him self thats where my nick name '9 finger' is from. At the age of 18 I started betting in illegal races and committing bigger crimes as burglary robberies and one time murder when I sliced a Guys throat.

Written Exam

1,) What should you do before you take any action? Ask the Oyabun

2,) What are you required to do when your immediate authority gives you a knife and string? Amputate one of my fingers

3,) Regarding the question above, why would you do this? To show that i'm willing to suffer pain when I do anyting wrong and to show that i'm sorry

4,) What position in the family holds the most power? The Oyabun

5,) Are you required to speak English in Evo-City, an English speaking town? OOC: Of cause i have to speak English. IC:I can speak what ever I want.

6,) What province was the Takaha-Gumi originally started in and as what business? As a real estate business in the province of Nagoya.

7,) Is this the "Chinese mafia" (this is a Y/N question as the answers if leaked could pose problems with triads) You are to tricky, of cause it's not the chinese mafia.

8.) Are you willing to die, both in service of the Oyabun or by order of the Oyabun? Yes i'm.

OOC

Steam name: [FL:RP] Chilo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44752446

Hours: 476

How often do you use the forums? 1-10 8

how often do you play on the server? 1-10 10

RP Points: (if you can remember what its for please do tell! i would like to hear) I have 1: It was beacause of an resturnt RP I did with an guy named Moxew.

Previous bans: (if it was not within the last 12 months don't bother putting it down.)

What position are you applying for: Shatei

Do you know anything about the Yakuza: I know a good bit about it but I can learn more.

Do you have a reason for joining: I like it's Japanese based, and it's more about respect and how you act can change everything
(01-11-2015, 03:05 PM)Chilo Wrote: In character

Name: Hakuko '9 finger' Wada

Nationality: American-Japanese

Reason you wish to join: I grew up in Tokyo with my mom, we didn't have much between our fingers, so I stared getting in to mugging, street crime, betting in illegal races, and there for started to get alot of attention and the Takaha-Gumi noticed me.

Previous occupations if any: Night Club Boucher

Background information: (make it detailed, preferably with arrests and physical information as well if you have any) 
I grew up in Tokyo in an small Apartment with my mom, we didnt have any Money at all since my dad died before I got born. I have never been in school because my mom made me Work at the dock sides helping shipping fish. (age 5-12) When it was my 13 year old birthday my mom bought me my mom bought me my first knife ever! I was so exicted, later on I found out that if I had my knife on me at any time none of the other street kids would mug me anymore. At the age of 14 I started mugging old ladies stealing their handbags suit cases, but one time I followed an old man in a suit, I followed him to an back ally in downtown Tokyo I caught up to him in the ally and pulled the knife, outta no where he toke the knife outta my hand an cuted my right ring finger of and told me to get outta there, he keept the finger to him self thats where my nick name '9 finger' is from. At the age of 18 I started betting in illegal races and committing bigger crimes as burglary robberies and one time murder when I sliced a Guys throat.

Written Exam

1,) What should you do before you take any action? Ask the Oyabun

2,) What are you required to do when your immediate authority gives you a knife and string? Amputate one of my fingers

3,) Regarding the question above, why would you do this? To show that i'm willing to suffer pain when I do anyting wrong and to show that i'm sorry

4,) What position in the family holds the most power? The Oyabun

5,) Are you required to speak English in Evo-City, an English speaking town? OOC: Of cause i have to speak English. IC:I can speak what ever I want.

6,) What province was the Takaha-Gumi originally started in and as what business? As a real estate business in the province of Nagoya.

7,) Is this the "Chinese mafia" (this is a Y/N question as the answers if leaked could pose problems with triads) You are to tricky, of cause it's not the chinese mafia.

8.) Are you willing to die, both in service of the Oyabun or by order of the Oyabun? Yes i'm.

OOC

Steam name: [FL:RP] Chilo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44752446

Hours: 476

How often do you use the forums? 1-10 8

how often do you play on the server? 1-10 10

RP Points: (if you can remember what its for please do tell! i would like to hear) I have 1: It was beacause of an resturnt RP I did with an guy named Moxew.

Previous bans: (if it was not within the last 12 months don't bother putting it down.)

What position are you applying for: Shatei

Do you know anything about the Yakuza: I know a good bit about it but I can learn more.

Do you have a reason for joining: I like it's Japanese based, and it's more about respect and how you act can change everything

Accepted
New businesses.

Sponsored by the Takaha-Corperation, traditional shop stands with all the food that citizens of Evo-City love and enjoy.

[Image: 3B1B3ED82CCD0A15A94A93A0D340F4B4667EE60B]

OOC: I actually have to rebuild this since my duplicator tool broke when trying to save this.
In fact, i even had Laurenz try to save it and they were unable to as well and this dupe has just generally caused lots of weird trouble nobody can really explain.
The following 8 users Like Erin エリン's post:
  • dig, Weecow, Greed^, Wood, Suarez, dan124356, Source, Labrador