[Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi [Pas/Agr]
Looks like a brilliant clan and I wish you the best of luck!
(12-11-2014, 05:04 PM)xFlash Wrote:
In character

Name: aron rodgers

Sex: male

Nationality: israel

Reason you wish to join: cus its look like a veary good clan and not just as a normal clan but in the good way and i like that Smile

Previous occupations if any: i was work in the secert service i was the gaurd of the president of united state of america,
than i quit the job and open a good old bar and selling beers of criminal , than i found my salf getting praty nasty with the work and selling drugs to people, than the police found me and take me to jail for 3 years cus i was drug dealer, and now im just a parson with a praty good skills.

Background information: (make it detailed, preferably with arrests and physical information as well if you have any)

Written Exam

Please fill out the questions below.

1,) What should you do before you take any action? first im going to ask  the head of the team if i can do some any action  if he accpet that

2,) What are you required to do when your immediate authority gives you a knife and string?  i will do what they want me to do if its for killing i will kill if its for threatten someone i will do that

3,) Regarding the question above, why would you do this? cus the boos sayed and i will do everything of what the boos want me to do

4,) What position in the family holds the most power? oyabun cus this is the big boos

5,) Are you required to speak English in Evo-City, an English speaking town? yeah i have a good english even if its not my first langunge

6,) What province was the Takaha-Gumi originally started in and as what business? X

7,) Is this the "Chinese mafia" NOOO this is Japanese crime family

8.) Are you willing to die, both in service of the Oyabun or by order of the Oyabun? i will do anything for my family im a team player

OOC

Steam name:xFlash

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:41381581

Hours: 519 allmost 520

Age: (do not panic about this question, i will make exceptions for people who can role-play well.) 19.5 years old

How often do you use the forums? 1-10
9-10
how often do you play on the server? 1-10
9-10
RP Points: (if you can remember what its for please do tell! i would like to hear)
i play rp and do rp shops and more.. but i never got a rp points for that [sorry Sad]
Previous bans: (if it was not within the last 12 months don't bother putting it down.)
i have 11 bans
What position are you applying for:every man want to be the right hand of the boos no? Smile, but i thing i will stert like a shatei

Do you know anything about the Yakuza: yakuza [Japanese crime family] mafia.

Do you have pictures of your character? if so place them here! if not please talk to me and i will create one. sorry i dont have Sad

Sadly I have to deny your application, not only did you leave a few things blank or answer incorrectly but you also have a lot of bans which i did inform you about previously one of our requirements being a low number of recent bans.
(12-11-2014, 09:40 PM)Panzer Wrote: In character

Name: Tsai Kuroshimo

Sex: Male

Nationality: Japanese

Reason you wish to join: I wish to sustain the honour preserved in the proud family of Kuroshimo. I wish to not only slay filthy peasants of dishonour, but secure riches from the disgusting, dishonourable pigs that defy this elite association.

Previous occupations if any: Imperial Army Officer of Japan (Discharged due to injury)

Background information: (make it detailed, preferably with arrests and physical information as well if you have any) I am a warrior. I am born into a warrior family, combat and honour passed down from generation to generation. My grandfather was an Imperial Soldier under the Emporer's army. My Father, just as honourable under the same glory of proud Japan and I was accepted into the proud Officer's ranks. I was shot by a traitor coward who had no dishonour and was discharged from the ranks. This is why I am here: to restore honour to myself and my family.

Written Exam

1,) What should you do before you take any action? Consult the glorious Oyabun

2,) What are you required to do when your immediate authority gives you a knife and string? Solemnly accept my punishment and remove a finger's joint to preserve mine and the Oyabun's honour.

3,) Regarding the question above, why would you do this? To preserve mine and the Oyabun's honour and to apologise with a strong level of sincerity.

4,) What position in the family holds the most power? The honourable Oyabun.

5,) Are you required to speak English in Evo-City, an English speaking town? Of course.

6,) What province was the Takaha-Gumi originally started in and as what business? Nagoya, with a prosperous Real Estate business.

7,) Is this the "Chinese mafia" We are not filthy, cowardice traids. We are affluent, honourable warriors of Takaha-Gumi!

8.) Are you willing to die, both in service of the Oyabun or by order of the Oyabun? I am willing to die to preserve the honour of all who command it.

OOC

Steam name: Panzer Clause

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60371714

Hours: 527

Age: (do not panic about this question, i will make exceptions for people who can role-play well.) I'd rather keep this to a private conversation if possible, especially on forum boards.

How often do you use the forums? 1-10 3

how often do you play on the server? 1-10 7

RP Points: (if you can remember what its for please do tell! i would like to hear) 1: Weapon Inspector's roleplay.
2: Police Information Desk roleplay.

Previous bans: (if it was not within the last 12 months don't bother putting it down.) Healing during raid - Approx 1 Hr playtime
Fear RP, Random Steal,  Propclimb, On Request - Approx 130 Hr playtime (No excuse for this one)
NLR - Approx 150 Hr playtime

What position are you applying for: Wakagashira

Do you know anything about the Yakuza: Limited knowledge, I know it's an honour based system stitched together with codes of respect and authority. It is close knitted like a typical itallian mob family, however it holds a lot more sophistication and honour systems.

Do you have pictures of your character? if so place them here! if not please talk to me and i will create one. Not as of now.

Accepted
Erin didn't you make the Vermoni Family
(12-13-2014, 09:12 PM)Power Ranger 2.0 Wrote: Erin didn't you make the Vermoni Family

I did, thats correct. I remember you aswell; i believe you were one of the more active members.
Should you choose to join this i would be delighted to have you again, this time for a much longer period hopefully!
In character
Name: Jamal 'Power' Oshiro

Nationality: Congolese/Japanese

Reason you wish to join: To pay of back my family's debt to the Takaha-Gumi and bring back honor to the Oshiro name.

Previous occupations if any: None but I can still fight.

Background information: (make it detailed, preferably with arrests and physical information as well if you have any) Well I'm just going to make this short. My father borrowed money from the Takaha-Gumi and he couldn't pay it off. He fled to the Congo and found my mother. Since he had money on his head he was kidnapped by rebels and I never saw him again. So I'm here in Japan to end what started.

Written Exam

1,) What should you do before you take any action? Ask the Oyabun for permission.

2,) What are you required to do when your immediate authority gives you a knife and string? To remove a finger joint for my punishment.

3,) Regarding the question above, why would you do this? To honor the Oyabun and to sincerely apologize.

4,) What position in the family holds the most power? Oyabun holds the most power.

5,) Are you required to speak English in Evo-City, an English speaking town? Yes of course.

6,) What province was the Takaha-Gumi originally started in and as what business? The Nagoya province is were it started and was in the real estate business.

7,) Is this the "Chinese mafia" No we are the Takaha-Gumi not the dirty Triads.

8.) Are you willing to die, both in service of the Oyabun or by order of the Oyabun? Yes I will die for both in service and order by the Oyabun to have honor for the Oyabun's name.

OOC

Steam name: Power Ranger 2.0

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11552598

Hours:415

Age: (do not panic about this question, i will make exceptions for people who can role-play well.) Do I have to say?

How often do you use the forums? 1-10 7 (But really don't say anything)

how often do you play on the server? 1-10 6.5 (Might go down because of school)

RP Points: (if you can remember what its for please do tell! i would like to hear) 1 was hotel RP with you and I don't remember the other RP point.

Previous bans: (if it was not within the last 12 months don't bother putting it down.)

What position are you applying for: Shateigashira 

Do you know anything about the Yakuza: Its a Japanese mafia and honor is very important to them

Do you have pictures of your character? if so place them here! if not please talk to me and i will create one. (Can you make me a picture  Sad )
In character

Name: Alisha Lei

Sex: Female

Nationality: Japanese/american

Reason you wish to join: I have never been in a clan before so i thought i may aswell try sign up could be fun.

Previous occupations if any: -

Background information: -  In Tokyo, 21-year old student Alisha Lei and her friend Daichi race their cars to win a high paying race. During a high speed turn the pair both crash; Daichi's affluent family sees him escape punishment, but Alisha's numerous past racing activities causes her mother to send her to be with his father in Evocity. Where Alisha found the crime group Takaha-Gumi

Written Exam

1,) What should you do before you take any action? contact the Oyabun

2,) What are you required to do when your immediate authority gives you a knife and string? to cut off my finger

3,) Regarding the question above, why would you do this? in honor of the family

4,) What position in the family holds the most power? Oyabun

5,) Are you required to speak English in Evo-City, an English speaking town? yes

6,) What province was the Takaha-Gumi originally started in and as what business? in real-estate,
banking, politics and stock market exchange. founded in 1978 in Nagoya, Japan

7,) Is this the "Chinese mafia" : No

8.) Are you willing to die, both in service of the Oyabun or by order of the Oyabun? yes.

OOC

Steam name: Dan.

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:39263412

Hours: (1836 < gmod hours) (89 < fearless hours)

How often do you use the forums 1/10? 7/10

how often do you play on the server 1/10? 9/10

i have 1 ban

What position are you applying for: shatei

Do you know anything about the Yakuza: Japanese crime family mafia.
(12-16-2014, 01:53 AM)Power Ranger 2.0 Wrote: In character
Name: Jamal 'Power' Oshiro

Nationality: Congolese/Japanese

Reason you wish to join: To pay of back my family's debt to the Takaha-Gumi and bring back honor to the Oshiro name.

Previous occupations if any: None but I can still fight.

Background information: (make it detailed, preferably with arrests and physical information as well if you have any) Well I'm just going to make this short. My father borrowed money from the Takaha-Gumi and he couldn't pay it off. He fled to the Congo and found my mother. Since he had money on his head he was kidnapped by rebels and I never saw him again. So I'm here in Japan to end what started.

Written Exam

1,) What should you do before you take any action? Ask the Oyabun for permission.

2,) What are you required to do when your immediate authority gives you a knife and string? To remove a finger joint for my punishment.

3,) Regarding the question above, why would you do this? To honor the Oyabun and to sincerely apologize.

4,) What position in the family holds the most power? Oyabun holds the most power.

5,) Are you required to speak English in Evo-City, an English speaking town? Yes of course.

6,) What province was the Takaha-Gumi originally started in and as what business? The Nagoya province is were it started and was in the real estate business.

7,) Is this the "Chinese mafia" No we are the Takaha-Gumi not the dirty Triads.

8.) Are you willing to die, both in service of the Oyabun or by order of the Oyabun? Yes I will die for both in service and order by the Oyabun to have honor for the Oyabun's name.

OOC

Steam name: Power Ranger 2.0

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11552598

Hours:415

Age: (do not panic about this question, i will make exceptions for people who can role-play well.) Do I have to say?

How often do you use the forums? 1-10 7 (But really don't say anything)

how often do you play on the server? 1-10 6.5 (Might go down because of school)

RP Points: (if you can remember what its for please do tell! i would like to hear) 1 was hotel RP with you and I don't remember the other RP point.

Previous bans: (if it was not within the last 12 months don't bother putting it down.)

What position are you applying for: Shateigashira 

Do you know anything about the Yakuza: Its a Japanese mafia and honor is very important to them

Do you have pictures of your character? if so place them here! if not please talk to me and i will create one. (Can you make me a picture  Sad )

accepted
(12-16-2014, 02:30 AM)dan124356 Wrote: In character

Name: Alisha Lei

Sex: Female

Nationality: Japanese/american

Reason you wish to join: I have never been in a clan before so i thought i may aswell try sign up could be fun.

Previous occupations if any: -

Background information: -  In Tokyo, 21-year old student Alisha Lei and her friend Daichi race their cars to win a high paying race. During a high speed turn the pair both crash; Daichi's affluent family sees him escape punishment, but Alisha's numerous past racing activities causes her mother to send her to be with his father in Evocity. Where Alisha found the crime group Takaha-Gumi

Written Exam

1,) What should you do before you take any action? contact the Oyabun

2,) What are you required to do when your immediate authority gives you a knife and string? to cut off my finger

3,) Regarding the question above, why would you do this? in honor of the family

4,) What position in the family holds the most power? Oyabun

5,) Are you required to speak English in Evo-City, an English speaking town? yes

6,) What province was the Takaha-Gumi originally started in and as what business? in real-estate,
banking, politics and stock market exchange. founded in 1978 in Nagoya, Japan

7,) Is this the "Chinese mafia" : No

8.) Are you willing to die, both in service of the Oyabun or by order of the Oyabun? yes.

OOC

Steam name: Dan.

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:39263412

Hours: (1836 < gmod hours) (89 < fearless hours)

How often do you use the forums 1/10? 7/10

how often do you play on the server 1/10? 9/10

i have 1 ban

What position are you applying for: shatei

Do you know anything about the Yakuza: Japanese crime family mafia.

Accepted, stated during role play that i would make an exception for hours due to the role play performance.
Major update, sign up requirements loosened and many new ranks added including the introduction of the affiliate system for  newer players who do not meet our hours requirement and or are new to role play and would like to learn.