Unban Request - MrTreeGames
Hello Everyone,

Your name: [FL:RP] MrTreeGames

Your ban ID: 56297

Banned by: [FL:M] Raptor 

Reason: Invalid reason to raid, random raid.

Involved: Isaac, Terra, [FL:M] Raptor, Zombie, Shadow, People who saw me in the nexus.

Why we should unban you: 

During the conversation with Raptor, I said "Yes" to the question if I raided. After I got banned and thought about the situation that happened, I realized that I didn't raid at all. I only was planning to raid, but I didn't: It was very crowdy in the Nexus and someone threw a Molotov. The Corleone members started to shoot the Officers and SRU, but I didn't. I immediately ran outside (People can confirm that) and I didn't shoot anyone during the whole chaos. (Logs can confirm that). You might be thinking: "Yes, but if you didn't shoot anyone, you could have still trespassed!". That is true, but I didn't trespass as well. So the answer to the question: "Did you raid?" is "No". And that means that the ban reason became invalid.

I hope you understand this story, especially Raptor.
Thank you for reading this.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
I can vouch for him as I saw he didn't raid at all. The only one that went up in the elevator was Terra.
So if you did not raid why did you answer yes when questioned?

(11-30-2014, 05:32 PM)General Rickets Wrote: So if you did not raid why did you answer yes when questioned?

I understand this comment, just because I planned to raid and a lot of commotion happened I thought I raided but I didn't.

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
MrTreeGames was only walking around in the nexus lobby though, I didn't see him having a gun or shooting.
You told me that you were going to raid the president because he was walking around unprotected and that he banned you as the FBI, but I explained that the he didn't Ban you but Fire you. And your job was "Unemployed" you can not raid the president because he fired you.

Secondly, you never told me any of that. I asked you if you were raiding and you said "yes"
(11-30-2014, 06:20 PM)Raptor Wrote: You told me that you were going to raid the president because he was walking around unprotected and that he banned you as the FBI, but I explained that the he didn't Ban you but Fire you. And your job was "Unemployed" you can not raid the president because he fired you.

Secondly, you never told me any of that. I asked you if you were raiding and you said "yes"

I really don't want a big discussion about this or 5 pages with questions about what I said etc.

I was only planning to raid the president, because of this reason: The president suddenly made a law which said: "Agencies like the FBI or CIA are banned. Anyone who is claiming that he is one of them is arrestable.". He did not fire me personally.  I got confused by the law and immediately changed my job to "Unemployed". Combined with the fact that the president was walking around the city without any security for 30 minutes, I got more angry and confused. So I got back to the nexus and the Corleone members threw a molotov and started to shoot. And as the comments say: I did not shoot or trespass.

I anwsered "Yes" because I was kind of in shock that you teleported me and because I had still in my head that I was planning to raid. 
You probably won't ban someone that is planning to CDM all the people on the server, you will wait till he actually does.

Thank you.

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
There was obviously some misunderstanding here, seems like a human mistake.

Approved.